Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustaine Gets Moany

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Tragic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

What the hell? Dave's clearly lost the run of himself. This is the second time in a matter of weeks that he's made himself look like a complete árse in the metal community.
    Someone wire his jaw shut before he loses his dignity and the respect of the fans. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What the hell is he trying to do? Be the next Lars? Twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

For better or worse I've come to expect this stuff from Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 JKSIII

What's even funnier is how everytime something comes up that makes mustaine look like an ass, he has the megadeth message board taken down [like it is currently] to prevent it being discussed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

It's out of order but I've come to expect it from him over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Funk Daddy

What happened his hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

From all accounts I've heard he was always a twat, never had much time for him, or his music actually, perhaps I should start listening to more as Chris Poland, aint half bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

nadir wrote:
    perhaps I should start listening to more as Chris Poland, aint half bad at all.

Yes, yes indeed. Ohm is some of the finest music I've heard in years, I strongly recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Treebeard

nadir wrote:
    From all accounts I've heard he was always a twat, never had much time for him, or his music actually, perhaps I should start listening to more as Chris Poland, aint half bad at all.

Whatever about Daves personality you can't deny his musical talent so I recommend you pick up Peace Sells as it's one of the best deth albums and also has Poland on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

he's only sueing him because ellefson tried to sue him for 18million before, i dont' see what people are getting whiney about.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

If it were lars there would have been a 20 page thread about the evils of metallica at this stage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

How pathetic.

Advertisement