Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DIY/Arm Bands

• 27-07-2005 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Made these from a pair of 60denier opaque tights i cut up, then stitched in the emblem with light grey cotton... :cool: :cool: you have to use thick tights to stitch though!! otherwise they will run :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

u my girl are obsessed with tights!

whats the dealio like!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

ive been doin that for years,
    but you just scare me alittle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

For those bored with Karina's tiresome comments about her minging tights, here's a cat with knitted bunny ears:

cat-bunny.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

^^^ha ha :D

with regards to the arm warmers I have been doing that for years also, however I dont post it on boards everytime I find another use for my tights.

The tight fetish is just a tad tiresome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Nightwish wrote:
    ^^^ha ha :D

with regards to the arm warmers I have been doing that for years also, however I dont post it on boards everytime I find another use for my tights.

The tight fetish is just a tad tiresome

what the hell are you talking about, I think there should be a forum especially for tights. Do you hear that Mods????? We want a tights forum all for Karina, 101 things to do with tights.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭karina62

just because i wear tights everday ..does that mean i have a fetish for them..? then you must have a fetish for underwear/shoes etc :p:p

its not that u wear them everyday, u talk about them alot!, post pics of them....its just.....wierd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

karina62 wrote:
    just because i wear tights everday ..does that mean i have a fetish for them..? then you must have a fetish for underwear/shoes etc :p:p

No, your odrinary :o

very normal....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭curliq

maybe TOO normal....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

well at least she's not making her own "charity" wristbands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

karina62 wrote:
    good for you girl,wear your tights and be proud of them,cant be any worse than the fake tan brigade..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

More wrist bands than an arm band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

not really original enough to be posting about tbh! but they look fine

Advertisement