Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Numbers needed! Court Booked - Thursday 4th August, 9pm @ DCU

• 27-07-2005 7:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

a court has been booked for Thursday 4th August at 9pm in DCU.

DCU is pretty easy to get to from the city centre, there's a load of buses going that way. If anyone think's they'll be stuck going home, I'll be more than happy to drop people home (or to the DART, that's a bit of a walk from DCU), so long as it's a reasonable distance. I ain't bringing people to Killiney or Saggart :)

You can see travel information here:
    http://www.dcu.ie/info/get_to.shtml

I need definite numbers. We're hoping to get 5, but we may accomodate more, especially if people reckon they'll struggle to play a full hour. I'm not even sure that there's enough interest to get five. Currently, I have one mate of mine who's gonna play. By this weekend, I'll be asking further afield than boards, so nows your chance to grab your place!

Anyone who wants to play must notify me first, please don't expect to turn up on the night or bring friends on the night and hope they'll get a game.

I have absolutely no idea what the standard will be like here, but all are certainly welcome! This won't be anything other than a mess, so don't be afraid of coming if you haven't played in a while.

The guys we're playing are from the Ukraine, I know one of them is a decent player (but I can't even say for sure if he'll be playing)... I haven't got a clue what the rest of them are like. I'd imagine they're a bit of a mix!

The court fee is 53 euros, so if there's five of us, it'll be 5.30 each.

Phil.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah Id be interested, just starting pre season so trying to get back in shape for the upcoming season.. would be interested alright.. I'll pm you my details so you can let me know if its definitely a go..

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Was this any good???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

It was a good game yeh. The team we played against had a couple of decent shooters and one pretty decent player.

Anyone wants to try and play in another one, let me know.

Phil.

Advertisement