Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waltzers CD

Options
  • 27-07-2005 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Imagine you are in the waltzers on an amusement park....the music is always a pretty good rush as you spin around...but what songs would you like to hear? I made some cds last year for a guy who runs the waltzers in my area and he wants more this year but I wanted to throw some original stuff on it rather than whatever crap happens to be in the charts at the moment.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

anybody?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Fairgrounds require nasty, fast and cheesey dance music. Some Scooter usually does the trick. I presume this is where all those Crazy Frog singles end up as well.

True enough, but surely this is a chance to change that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Dead or Alive "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)"

it had to be said :D

Actually a lot of Frank Zappa stuff would be cool

Cool, any in particular?

• Advertisement
Advertisement