Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone dealt with In-house.ie?

Options
  • 27-07-2005 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any experiences good or bad that they could share regarding this crowd? I got a brochure from them and it all looks very professional with a free CAD kitchen makeup if you want.
    Of course a nice brochure is no guarantee of a quality service. They supply the whole thing right up to the appliances and so on.
    anyone care to share?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Neverends

This is the Panelling centre isn't it? I am using the branch in Sallynoggin and had to pay E50 for my CAD kitchen design but I have to say the guy doing it was really thorough and came up with lots of helpful ideas. I like the kitchens on offer there. Haven't placed final order yet as waiting for extension to be built but so far so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

My brother got his kitchen with them-he thought they were great and his kitcahen looks fab.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Yes, that is correct it is/was also known as the panelling centre.
    Was the quote competitive compared to Cash and carry kitchens?
    I must say I like the look of their selections, but would be wary about using the complete appliance supply option.

Advertisement