Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Apparently gay people are 49% more likely to vote for the Greens.
    I believe everything I read. Do you?

The poll's percentage figures were: FF - 41.6; FG - 26.3; Lab - 9.9; Ind 7.5; SF - 7.3; Gre 4.8; PD 2.6. The margin of error is 2.5 per cent.

Looks like Bertie'll be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

apparently paddy power are paying out on herr bertie.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

crap it.

I went out for a few pints tonight with some friends. I really needed to not think about exams for a few hours.

• Advertisement

Not sure where this belongs, but there's a pigeon in the Hamilton which keeps trying to escape.

...Where?!?!

He's trying to escape out the top of the Panoz, I think. Keeps hitting into the window there. Is looking quite confused... for a pigeon.

I wonder if the people from Pharmacy who left their window wide open will regret it come tomorrow (hopefully not, of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

i just used knowledge learned in college in real life!!

there was a thread asking about something relating to one of my subjects and i answered it!

it feels good.

i mean....it not like im doing art history or anything like that but it was very satisfying:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

paperclip wrote:
    Apparently gay people are 49% more likely to vote for the Greens.
    I believe everything I read. Do you?

The Metro (I know, it's ****e, but it's a choice between that or the Sun at work) did some poll last week with GCN and worked out that 20% of gay people planned on voting for Labour; the Greens came second with 16%. Not sure how that plays into your 49% figure, but figured I'd throw it out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

just out of bed, maybe this should be a rant, its too early...

Bit of a woohoo, and the same time a gigantic moan. First day of the resumption of the Mahon tribunal, and already Berties in deep ****. Next FF'er who tells me "ah now the mans never been convicted of anything" as a reason for people can't say that he has LIED is getting a punch in the gut for being as big a liar as their leader.

i'm not an FFer but he hasn't.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

&#231 wrote: »
    Bit of a woohoo, and the same time a gigantic moan. First day of the resumption of the Mahon tribunal, and already Berties in deep ****. Next FF'er who tells me "ah now the mans never been convicted of anything" is getting a punch in the gut for being as big a liar as their leader.
    Eh, he hasn't been convicted of anything.

&#231 wrote: »
    Bit of a woohoo, and the same time a gigantic moan. First day of the resumption of the Mahon tribunal, and already Berties in deep ****. Next FF'er who tells me "ah now the mans never been convicted of anything" is getting a punch in the gut for being as big a liar as their leader.

What the hell??

Cras, come off it. The man hasn't been convicted of anything, and so far has not broken a rule; be it legal or ethical.
    And I'm not a FFer, but there is a lot of ****e being thrown around over this.

Oh no, but the age old excuse of "he hasnt been convicted anything, therefore he hasnt lied" will meet a punch in the gut. the man has lied, repeatedly to the irish public, and if you have a look at a few of the documents to come out of the planning tribunal can see a number of completely bizarre situations in it.

This isn't about party politics for me - i'm the biggest example of undecided voter that there is. But I cannot stand having someone like this as taoiseach of this country.

EDIT: yeah just realised I misphrased the original post. I meant more that i'm sick of party people avoiding the fact that he has lied by saying its ok cus "he's never been convicted of anything".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

That was only the opening statement by Mr. O'Neill. The tribunal will investigate this matter as is appropriate. I think we should wait until the tribunal produces it's interim report on Quarryvale Module II before drawing to any conclusions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

FINISHED!!!!!!!

Had a bit of a sleep there, couple hours at least, and I'm still hammered.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Congratulations, Mr. Declan!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

ApeXaviour wrote:
    FINISHED!!!!!!!

Had a bit of a sleep there, couple hours at least, and I'm still hammered.
    you should be drinking heavily. jazus this time last year we were walking chemical storage facilities.

• Advertisement

In another woo-hoo, we got a cool place for our J1.

Roll on San Diego!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

The middle of a street?

I'm not gonna show the exact building ;)

Congrats dec! and what ed said, sleep is for the weak. Should be ossified drunk by now...

Ibid wrote:
    In another woo-hoo, we got a cool place for our J1.

Roll on San Diego!

Congrats on the immediate proximity of your new gaf to a swimming pool. Methinks tomfoolery should be afoot this summer in San Diego.

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
    Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.
    Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.
    Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?
    Ron Burgundy: No. No.
    Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.
    Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

P.S- A big congratulations to everyone who's finished with their exams. Here's looking at you, kids.
    T minus 11 days left for me. When are the boards beers?

paperclip wrote:
    Methinks tomfoolery should be afoot this summer in San Diego.
    Well, when in Rome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Ibid wrote:
    Well, when in Rome.
    But you'll be in California.

drinking time......

Ibid wrote:
    Well, when in Rome.
    0620Romulus20won20and20founded20Rom.jpg

• Advertisement