Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

And I just got an interview. Economics ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

alcohol ftw.
    Dec drunk, dec entertaining. Dec not drunk enough imo. Dec's m8 cute.
    Dónal lame for not going drinking, its only an exam, Dónal's boss/misses going drinking good.....

Neil, no will power/drive at all, in denise's watching some ****e comedy at the moment probably still.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Neil home about 15 minutes. Neil exhausted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Ibid wrote:
    And I just got an interview. Economics ftw.
    Ooh, cén sórt?

hmm...

Advice given: hire a prostitute
    Ibid says: I got an interview!!

Ibids a prostitute???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

He's prostituting himself for the good of the economy. How do you think Ireland suddenly became all profitable? Do you not see some kind of correlation with the sudden influx of narrow scarves and man moisturiser?

paperclip wrote:
    Will someone please tell me how to put up my own avatar? I want to put up one of my own pics.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1021312&postcount=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Grr. I don't like having to reach into my (albeit shallow) pockets...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Took the morning off study. Perhaps the greatest decision I ever made in my life.

europerson wrote:
    Ooh, cén sórt?
    With a front organisation (I should get used to saying 'organization'...) for the Democrats, building up a body to change governmental and public opinion on climate change. It will probably be canvassing, but it's good money. Thems were goodly-impressed that I was to be going into my fourth year of economics in TCD.

• Advertisement

Dec's m8 cute.

You've a thing for Ed?
    Dónal lame for not going drinking, its only an exam, Dónal's boss/misses going drinking good.....

Hah! Like you went out drinking last year. Besides, Jason (for everyone else's information, the guy who invited people out for drinks as he's heading back to NASA in a day or two) said he'd give out to me if he saw me, since I'm in the middle of finals.

And the girlfriend has no exams!
    Neil, no will power/drive at all, in denise's watching some ****e comedy at the moment probably still.....

Black Books I take it?

Myth wrote:
    You've a thing for Ed?
    Thankfully dec has other m8's who look a damn sight better than ed(no offense ;) )
    Hah! Like you went out drinking last year.
    I don't know if i did last year, its all blacked out... my memories more or less stop sometime in maybe janurary, and next thing i roughly remember is results day.
    And the girlfriend has no exams!
    Aye but 'apparently' she's lots of work on that play...

Black Books I take it?
    Aye that was it, didn't see the attraction, saw most of the ep where they have to make a childrens book...

I think black books is funny

Lol, an old school friend's album is out. I saw it on the shelf in HMV, giggled extensively and purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Thankfully dec has other m8's who look a damn sight better than ed(no offense ;) )
    Ah, to the untrained eye maybe. You need to be female to appreciate the beauty of my ebbing hairline and dashing beer gut.
    bluewolf wrote:
    I think black books is funny
    It's fookin savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Soooo busy this weekend. Lots and lots of **** To Do with People. Mountains of it. Is it a woohoo? Is it a moan? I'll go with woohoo, keeping busy = A Good Thing right now.

I'll be finished in a week's time... plus 4 hours. Not that long away now.

Again not sure where to place this, but someone has placed loads of Killer Coke stickers in the toilets in the Hamilton (obviously the male ones) and beside it someone wrote "just drink normal coke then."

Got a giggle out of me.

lol thats excellent

whooo sister arrived home from lanzarotte(sp?) with a bottle of jager for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

Fahhhhinnnnisheeeedd!!! yes, im finally finished. 11th of june. :D:D:D:D:D:D finals are over! now bing on the beer!

• Advertisement

uglyjohn wrote:
    Fahhhhinnnnisheeeedd!!! yes, im finally finished. 11th of june. :D:D:D:D:D:D finals are over! now bing on the beer!

What he said, just with a bit more uumph...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

should i have put an r in the "bing" ? im just a poor engineer,cant spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

uglyjohn wrote:
    now bing on the beer!

Is that some Chandler from Friends and alcohol fetish?

I'm back from Cork where I was visiting my brother (and Godfather) in hospital who was admitted in a bit of a rush about a week ago. Thankfully things are going well for him and he'll get out on Friday, albeit it on savage antibiotics for at least a month and then possibly heart surgery. But he seems fine and that's a breather for us all, so that's a little woo-hoo there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Glad he's doing well, hope things are ok.

It's Alllliiiivvveeee! Just created a monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Dead Ed wrote:
    Cloning yourself, are we?

Now now, no need for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Dead Ed wrote:

That's odd, I thought I reanimated a corpse during the thunderstorm that happened an hour ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Ibid and europerson are drunk in the boards IRC channel.

I <3 drunk Ibid and europerson :D

Advertisement