Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Psst, Bartley. The oh-five-zero requires your input into the code zeta. What is your predicted XDUGEF? I would suggest that you think twice about the cape though, it draws attention to you.

Wait till this (educational) bomb is dropped upon TCD. The world will never seem quite the same again and people will take to musing upon the world before and after the Rock/Clip collaboration!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

Clippy, the package is en route. Recommend immediate Eval & Evac. Sentries in vicinity. Contact 'The Kipper' and move to Phase II. I went sans Cape in the end. However, the red tights proved extremely useful (and comfy).

One hopes this will be the case. Hmm... Rock & Clip... It sounds like an early 1990s rock/disco collective from Manchester. Mad for it!

I hope we can usher in the VIP in at the end, what with the lecturers going insane at every possible turn. I think the security will be strong enough to suppress the mad hordes of eager students. All we can say for now is 'wait and see'.

I like the 1990s rock/disco collective. Can we get Will Smith in on the act?

Yes, lecturer insanity is an issue. Perhaps we shouldn't have released 'Madness Gas' into the Crusty Old Dean Control Group #1. Oh well. I agree with suppressing hordes of things. Allow me to contact the Han Dynasty for quotes.

Of course, he's mandatory. But I forbid Aeromsith and/or Run D.M.C. Once was enough thankyouverymuch.

Kidnapping of the provost may or may not cause the situation to cascade into a lecturer riot similar to that of the '42 Aras na Phairsaigh massacre. The grapevine has it that this was sparked off by the first FTP transfer between rocks, using only dry leaves and the sparks from professors' cordurory pants. Although, come to think of it, the '42 massacre was entirely understandable.
    They do like their cordurory trousers, after all.

So....it sounds as if it's all down to the rock & clip collective to prevent another such incident. You should all thank God that we're here to save your souls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Get a room!

That, or watch a video of Bartley dancing. That'll sure pour cold water down you, clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

what Ibid said. with some added threat of banning or somesuch.

&#231 wrote: »
    what Ibid said.
    For a minute I thought this was the Campanile pronunciation thread :(.

Tsk tsk. Not even I wear corduroy. Still, at least it wasn't as bad as the 'Gingham Riots' back in 19-Dickety-three. We lost some good people that day....

This is true Ibid. My attempts at music-inspired movements are shown by parents in primitive societies as warnings to their children to get them to behave. It's just not pleasant for anyone involved. Still, I have my fun, and I don't get prosecuted, so I'm happy. Still though, Ibid, no need to be harsh. :p

Of course we're here to save their souls. We're on a mission from God *Whips out dark sunglasses to impressive background sax solo*

Also, a Woo-Hoo: This morning's Supplemental Support Campaign went well so I'm very happy. Tomorrow should be better as I've gauged demand fairly well now and Red Bull will be all over that thang. Yes I said 'thang'. Deal with it. All of this with 9 hours sleep in two days. Hoo-ray! Zzzzzzzzzz..............

Now, to get ready for this afternoon's one...

• Advertisement

I do not mean to be harsh, I mean it to avoid you doing a "sexy dance"...

We're on a mission from God *Whips out dark sunglasses to impressive background sax solo*

Woohoo for hating Illinois nazis.
    All of this with 9 hours sleep in two days. Hoo-ray! Zzzzzzzzzz..............

Heh, just wait 'til Freshers' Week and then the world just goes insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

am moving out on Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

w00tage: Found out today I got a first in my thesis and my boyfriend got the job he wanted. It's all coming up Millhouse...

Cool congrats. Glad to hear Andrew's dream of becoming a pole dancer has come true.

Edit: I got the Simpsons reference before you edited it :p

Stargal wrote:
    w00tage: Found out today I got a first in my thesis and my boyfriend got the job he wanted.
    \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Stargal wrote:
    w00tage: Found out today I got a first in my thesis and my boyfriend got the job he wanted. It's all coming up Millhouse...

Good for you. I remember your stessed posts when you where doing it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Stargal wrote:
    Congrats to ye both!

Darn foreign computer! This would be a perfect time to celebrate using my Dancing Wookie emoticon.

Boston wrote:
    Good for you. I remember your stessed posts when you where doing it up.
    Yeah, I wasn't exactly at my nicest back then...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Stargal wrote:

milhouse-grimace.jpg

• Advertisement

Stargal wrote:
    Yeah, I wasn't exactly at my nicest back then...

Compared to me, you where positively a darling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Ha, horray for firefox addons. I have the department of homeland security terrorist threat level in my browser window at all times. Support our troops!

I have a new nephew \o/

Baby Cuán ftw!

Dead Ed wrote:
    Ha, horray for firefox addons. I have the department of homeland security terrorist threat level in my browser window at all times. Support our troops!

You sir, are a good american.

Ibid wrote:
    I have a new nephew \o/

Baby Cuán ftw!
    Congrats dude :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

My new tutor is deadly. He looks like Hugh Laurie, and is cool, funny and entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Ibid wrote:
    I have a new nephew \o/

Baby Cuán ftw!
    Yet again, Ibid! Congratulations!

I think I'm a bit drunk. It's difficult to quantify but judging by things that I'm doing, I think I would rate quite highly on the alcohol-o-meter. Argh there is nothing worse than coming home alone drunk. How sad. Groargh. I love Doyles so much. It's the place that I'm going to remember when I'm old and think 'Woah. I really loved that place'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Just picked up tickets to something that sold out really fast for the other time it was gonna be on. some of you above will know what i'm talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

&#231 wrote: »
    Just picked up tickets to something that sold out really fast for the other time it was gonna be on. some of you above will know what i'm talking about.

I am allowed talk about Arcade Fire surely on this! I mean I got up to queue for a 'concert' at five o'clock this morning so surely I can like talk about it?!?! Now my woo hoo is slightly less whoo hoo! But just to say- 'I'll dig a tunnel, from my window to yours'

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement