Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I like being in work (but only today because there's no work to do and I figured out that although boards.ie is blocked, tcd.boards.ie isn't) Huzzah.

Remember putting in the IP address if all else fails :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I like the new look to tcd.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Ah yes, much more navigable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I quite like it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Just back from a good gymming sesssion, where I focussed mainly on my upper body but also allocated time to the all-important abs...(!)

Just back from a good gymming sesssion, where I focussed mainly on my upper body but also allocated time to the all-important abs...(!)
    I love the way vanity is everybody's dark little motivator. I guess it's just natural.

But come on man, have you never heard? All good things come to those who deadlift/squat/clean... :)

When it comes to upper body strength though, this man here (Andreas Aguilar) honestly has more than Arnie could ever have hoped to possess:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yay, Obama :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, certainly good to see.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Stargal wrote: »
    Yay, Obama :)

Huckabee :eek:

If he was to take control of America, god rest their souls!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

my dog is better. he chased the cat today and didn't collapse! ...Im 4 months into my first proper job!

Good to hear you're doing well, snorlax.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Irish coffee from O'Neills. Exactly what I needed on this stupidly cold day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭balzarywex

Wooh! Drunkeness sufficient to warrant enjoyment of Doyles! would that refreshers would be a figment of my imagination....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

And we're back...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

I'm celebrating my birthday with a good stiff cup of coffee!

Bit late perhaps, but Happy Birthday paperclip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Ibid wrote: »
    Bit late perhaps, but Happy Birthday paperclip!

Thank you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

BESS Hoodies have finally arrived!

Woohoo, it's now much easier to avoid BESS students!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Randomness

Myth wrote: »
    Woohoo, it's now much easier to avoid BESS students!

hahahahaha, sorry but that is very funny and i do bess.

wooo hooo our hoodies!!!:D

BESS Hoodies have finally arrived!
    BESS has hoodies? I'm glad fourth year has me out of the loop.

They're all the rage in Citibar. Well I imagine that's the case; I've never been there.

Woo-hoo: I'm quite excited about my oh-so-final-year plans of playing Scrabble tonight. I've bought hot chocolate and a friend has bought the marshmallows.

I'm not kidding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Seeing as how a few folks have already shamelessly flown their political colours, I'd like to Woot for my man McCain. Back in the game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭AngelinaJolie

Going to a wedding tomorrow - two days off work
    woo hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Randomness

b.ie polar wrote: »
    Seeing as how a few folks have already shamelessly flown their political colours, I'd like to Woot for my man McCain. Back in the game!

following on from that - i can't believe clinton played the sympathy vote so early with all her crying and people fell for it.

she can't use it again though!

come on obama!

Ibid wrote: »
    I'm quite excited about my oh-so-final-year plans of playing Scrabble tonight. I've bought hot chocolate and a friend has bought the marshmallows.
    Just to explain to those not present, this turned into eating marshmallows whilst watching Pride and Predjudice on the television, coupled with discussion of the optimal time for marriage and babies.

Ah no... ye haven't been taking that oestrogen stuff again? I thought yis were clean lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I hear you can just start sprouting vaginas left right and centre on that stuff. looks like we're too late.

• Advertisement

There were male and female economists present, so these things are bound to come up. :o

Advertisement