Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

crash_000 wrote: »
    I now have a 2.1

Thats fantastic!! Well done!! Go off now and enjoy your trip!!

Congrats Neil & Podge.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Congrats!

Top Gear is back tonight.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭irishpacker

TOP GEAR!!!! AWESOME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I'm woking in an all-female office. Deadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Join the club, but that woo-hoo may not last. They can be very girly at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

There's a female in my office! For once, thank you SURE (summer undergraduate research experience)

They can be very girly at times.
    Here's hoping. They're young uns, too. And all blonde. I'm telling you lads, shipping is the business to get into.

ApeX wrote:
    There's a female in my office!
    And how many fellas? I would find it very amusing indeed to watch a pack of scientists scramble for the affections of sole femme.

And how many fellas? I would find it very amusing indeed to watch a pack of scientists scramble for the affections of sole femme.
    I've seen such things before, and find them less than harmonious. In this case though, all 4 of us lads in the office have girlfriends, so are mostly indifferent. I think the only thing that's changed is we don't fart out loud quite so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭bright

Woo-Hoo! remembered my library password, and resultingly can renew books online, thus avoiding fines for the luxury of working 9-5 and only being able to make it into the library on Thursday when it is open late.

*Woo-Hoo slightly diminished by the fact that firefox spellchecker does not recognise the validity of the word 'resultingly' - which has, I have been informed been a very valid word since c.1860. :cool:

• Advertisement

I am a very happy bunny. My new best friend is a bottle of prosecco, but I don't think she's gonna last.

I'd like to thank zaraba for all the mental and moral support. Europerson - my rock. And of course, ibid, without whose wonderfully shaped neck I would never have made it this far.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Bye bye folks, I leave tomorrow afternoon! if you wanna check up on us, check out the fantastically named

www.getjealous.com/neilandaoifeontour

...appropriately named, as i'm Neil and she's Aoife. Good yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Bye bye folks, I leave tomorrow afternoon! if you wanna check up on us, check out the fantastically named

Frequent updates I presume? Have a great time on your trip! Well earned after a tough year :)

bright wrote: »
    *Woo-Hoo slightly diminished by the fact that firefox spellchecker does not recognise the validity of the word 'resultingly' - which has, I have been informed been a very valid word since c.1860. :cool:
    Make sure you don't have it set to en_US. British English shouldn't have a problem with good words.

Jeez, you could've at least used a blog host that has rss. I'm lazy and unlikely to want to have to manually check it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Weird, didn't see that show up at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

First. Happy :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Well done. :)

xebec wrote: »
    First. Happy :)

Wheeeeeeeeeeee, congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

7 out of 7 passes with a II.1 and no repeats to put a dampner on the summer!

Also, recently discovering the Venture Bros!

• Advertisement

Finally the sun comes through.

Finally the sun comes through.
    So it does. Thanks for telling me. Blinds are closed so I hadn't been looking out the window. How sad! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

All firsts and my first day off in weeks, it is a good day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

dan719 wrote: »
    All firsts and my first day off in weeks, it is a good day!
    Oh Yay! Congrats, well done :)

Ya big nerd :p

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Randomness

Cool a genuine "woo-hoo" post.

So got the results back there yesterday.........

II.1 - unbelievably happy / relieved.

Yay.

Just like to say thank you to all the wise BESS / non- BESS people for answering my silly / random / typically JF questions throughout the year.

Yall are a bunch of very friendly / helpful people. (feel the love)

Agh safely into SF......and doing subjects I enjoy & am good at... SUPER.

Thanks again, also apologies for the plethora of forward slashes...exhbit A - (/) - as I've said before....it just kinda happened.

*I said I'd stick this post in here as well*

Woo: I fixed my phone using a hairdryer.

I wasn't in time to salvage my sexy weekend plans, tho. :(

I love weeks off work.

My padawan is learning - I might get a good game out of him one of these weeks!

He's referring to games of Red Alert 2 btw

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

ApeXaviour wrote: »
    He's referring to games of Red Alert 2 btw

Kirov airships ftw!

Advertisement