Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

In france for the next 10 days. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Going home!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Finished two weeks training in London, heading to Chicago for two more on Sunday :)

Enjoy the limo in Chicago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I'm loving the jailbait thats takin over my neighbourhood. Thank goodness for the Higher Options conference (and little girls).

• Advertisement

Odd, I always thought of you as jailbait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Boston wrote: »
    Odd, I always thought of you as jailbait.
    I suppose I am. If you ever tried to have sex with me, I would have you arrested.

Burn!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I'm loving the jailbait thats takin over my neighbourhood. Thank goodness for the Higher Options conference (and little girls).
    Yep, just went for a quick wander outside during lunch, the RDS is swarming with them. Tis great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

It's Friday, that's all I need.

awesome_med.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Woohoo, this day week I shall be settling into Trinity Hall.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I'm back in Dublin after a summer of detox at home. :)

Its great to be home! Back in a familiar city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Five days of work left, finished antibiotics and getting drunk tonight.......woohoo is not sufficently enthusiastic methinks.

My ****ing head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Villa played three games this week, won all three. Roll on QPR during the week, and then me and europerson are off to watch the Sunderland game. Come on Villa, five wins in a row ain't that hard, is it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

Woo-hoo: Wispas are back...again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Nearly packed now..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hmmm - semi woohoo - I came up with a decent money making scheme. Unfortunately it'd be next year aprés CAO before I could launch it, but still. nice to have an idea in the background.

Prostitution? It's been done.

• Advertisement

Yeah, but you paid, so i figure others would.

/tips hat.

Happy to oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Random question; any one know if supplemental results go up online or just posted on notices boards?

I hear they are out tomorrow at 5pm.

Thanks

Both. Though usually they're put on the noticeboards before being put online, but that isn't the case if you're in Engineering or one of the other departments/schools/cardboardbox which have their own internal results system, which gives a breakdown and all. That is, they're normally always up on the internal system first :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Pan's Labyrinth is on shortly. :)

Quality movie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Certainly is.

Graduation is apparently on a November evening though that's provisional. Hmm.

I have a job interview for tomorrow (first one since I got back) - finally. Gotta dust off the suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Whoo - passed my supps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Fencing party, Woo Hoo!

Advertisement