Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

ten days and counting, YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭air_vent

ive got less than you !!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHAaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

woo-ho an end is insight to all these essays, im nearly finished my last one, only got to type up references on two of them now.

also friend's 21st this friday followed by pimpdaddy beers on sunday in Sin é on the quays (if anyone's around!:))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Just remembered i forgot to write an exam paper for people sitting an exam at 9:30am tomorrow ..er...woo-hoo?!

Also have to work out how to get from the middle-of-nowhere-outside-Navan into the city centre for 8am ... double-woo-hoo!

..really must start remembering the days of the week!

Exam papers have been late for a few sittings this week so far, the JF BESS papers arrived at 5 minutes to 2 today.

Oh and eh...good luck?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

HeyZeus rt2...

Let me wish you good luck too. I reckoned your type to NOT to pull all nighters. Sheesh even I do them anymore. I sure did a lot in the past though.

W.r.t getting back into dublin? Pfft that should be no problem, if you're in the country ALL roads lead to dublin. I remember coming back from the arse end of carlow, took about 7 wrong turns but sure enough up the road was another sign pointing to dublin each time.

its legend living in the capital

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Woo-hoo.
    Off to Damo in the Olympia now:D

finished off all essays. now to party!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

M&S Cookies :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

new puter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I'm just about done studying for the term! Yay! Just gotta go get myself a Milkshake to celebrate and then read on the bus home, then do an exam in the morning and I'm done! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

New amp

73611561_e6d9a8eab2.jpg

ehh looks nice.

( i have no idea about amps)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It is nice. It's loud, that's all you need to know really :D

im a new co-mod on the disability forum :)!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

Just finished my crimbo exams. WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    :D
    Our biology exam was so easy. Thank the lord that electroconductivity of the heart came up and the vascular system. So relieved. Nursing exams went relatively alright too.

Christmas is upon us.

Won't see trinity again until mid february though:(

are you going on placement?

Our biology exam was so easy. Thank the lord that electroconductivity of the heart came up
    Interesting... I can just see you (I don't know what you look like so this is what I'm imagining) holding two electrodes on either side of a cylindrical sliver biopsy of heart tissue. Measuring the resistance, multiplying by the crossectional area of the tissue and dividing by the length. Then inverting. Right? Well that's how I'd get the conductivity. Any volunteers? It's ok! all my instruments are sterile... I irradiate them :D

snorlax wrote:
    im a new co-mod on the disability forum :)!

snorlax, you sleeping your way to the top?

what kinda girls do you know?!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

snorlax wrote:
    what kinda girls do you know?!:)
    Well the pictures from those beers you recently attended kinda re-enforce his comments.... Wtf is with the obligatory penis shot in fairness? i don't need to see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Just got a lovely replacement mouse today, and the middle button lights up a delicious blue. It's gorgeous tbh.
    973031_01_huge.jpg

Woohoo, off to Vienna in the morn \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Woohoo, I'm going to London with friends for a belated birthday celebration..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hrmm, i wonder can you say cunthole on boards...

[edit]WOOHOO[/edit]

Well the pictures from those beers you recently attended kinda re-enforce his comments.... Wtf is with the obligatory penis shot in fairness? i don't need to see that.

oh Gary did a kind of strip tease at the last beers, apparently that happens every beers, not that iv attended enough to know.

ps i'm the kind of person who'd score someone for who they are rather then anything else :)!

snorlax wrote:
    ps i'm the kind of person who'd score someone for who they are rather then anything else :)!
    What in jaysus does that mean tbh? Anybody could say that...

but then how many would say it genuinely? it means id only score someone i like as a person rather then anything else like AS was incenuating.

Amz requested me as a co mod becuse i work with disabled people

snorlax wrote:
    AS just to clear up some facts for the sake of dispelling any rumours you've heard.

to be honest that comment of yours was a bit uncalled for and it pissed me off a bit that some people assume they know me better then i do. why the hell would i sleep with anyone to get something? people who do that have no self respect.

I take it you haven't installed the Humour pling in for your Internet Browser....

You serriously thing neil's getting the bus to Halls to see that girl.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

snorlax, you sleeping your way to the top?
    Ah here now in fairness. That was uncalled for. And poor old Snorlax was too soft to give out to you for it. You big meanie.

Don't say things like that to girls! They're only gonna pick it up wrong.

And stop texting me at half three in the morning :P.

Advertisement