Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Trinity Judo Teams took Gold and Bronze at the Judo inter-varsities.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭House of Wolves

I was shown this really funny website which can make any day good
    http://www.fmylife.com/
    some of the stories are so funny, im guessing alot of them are made up but they still make me laugh! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I was shown this really funny website which can make any day good
    http://www.fmylife.com/
    some of the stories are so funny, im guessing alot of them are made up but they still make me laugh! :D
    Agreed.

Thread about this in lolo yesterday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Pancakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Switched to Meteor - free calls to disembodie*cough*girlfriend
    Fixed ISS NAC screwup - validated on OS X, W7 now works instead of this "remediation" nonsense
    Skipped my maths assignment
    Have some bacon
    Going out Friday

aww yeah.

• Advertisement

Baza210 wrote: »
    Switched to Meteor - free calls to disembodie*cough*girlfriend.

I done that switch thing last year too. Saved me from spending like 20 euro each week, to just once a month! Really helps the bank balance :D

Im looking forward to making crappy pancakes later from them premade mix things :D I do miss the ones I usually get at home tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Are those premade mix things the ones that say "Just add eggs and milk!(or water)"

Cus if so, you should look at a basic pancake recipe, you just paid 3x the normal amount for flour. And maybe some milk powder :P

Nah you just add milk and shake it, its in a bottle. them "pancake mixes" which are just flour are a joke! I got it because I tried making my own pancakes last year and it didnt go that well and I still have the flour in the house. The pre mix is about 2.60 so its not bad. Also I have no jug to measure with in my house so its a safer bet using this stuff and I wont have much to clean up (basically an extremley lazy approach!) :)

you don't need a jug, just keep adding stuff until it works :P

On that note, I just made a crepe. the most amazing crepe ever. Cooked one side, flipped it over, threw a sliced up mars bar on half of it, when the other half was nearly done, folded it over. few seconds then on each side, and out on the plate. NYOM.

• Advertisement

Sounds amazing!!!! Ive some double deckers at home, might try it with one of them! I want to go home for pancakes :(

Mars bar! Excellent idea. Yoink.

is a crepe different in some way from a pancake?

Thinner and larger. Basically.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Baza210 wrote: »
    Switched to Meteor - free calls to disembodie*cough*girlfriend
    And it means free texts for me.

Good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Not only pancakes, but I got a free one in the Pav due to some function or other. (Probably e(x), the friendliest of functions.)

Though... I haven't made any yet myself, due to a lack of being for most of today.

And on the topic of free calls, I recently did some O2 thing so I get free texts for all, which is nice... except my boyfriend isn't included in it, so his texts cost 2.5 times the going rate. ;_;

People have stopped texting me since I moved to O2. As one friend put it, I'm just not worth 11c.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

People have stopped texting me since I moved to O2. As one friend put it, I'm just not worth 11c.
    My god... suddenly it all makes sense... The years of text-based neglect!

There are people without all-network free texts still at large in the world? Kick them in the face!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I has a new forum :pac:

• Advertisement

Mahatma Coat get the boot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

A while ago, but in fairness he was a head case.

Indeed. Made for some good feedback threads tho..

There is very little evidence to show that that forum exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

linky...?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Conspiracy Theories. Link beneath my name.

Check here first ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Conspiracy Theories. Link beneath my name.

Check here first ;)

That's funny. Pity most people can't read your link. Lol.

ISS <- teehee

This bad boy is getting resurrected, because I just got a mother****ing JOB BIATCH!! booyeah :)

• Advertisement

Crash wrote: »
    This bad boy is getting resurrected, because I just got a mother****ing JOB BIATCH!! booyeah :)
    About time :P

Where?

Advertisement