Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

snorlax wrote:
    are you going on placement?
    Yeah. I'm sentenced to six weeks on a female medical ward in Naas General Hospital.

[shameless plug] In other woo hoo related news, i am founding a loose association of student nurses from the island of ireland via an online community. www.irishnursingstudents.com <--- its non functional at the moment, just graphics but its a work in progress. take a look [/shameless plug]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I take it you haven't installed the Humour pling in for your Internet Browser....

You serriously thing neil's getting the bus to Halls to see that girl.....
    Well actually....

ok not really. but still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Christmas shopping (via a stop in the great DVD shop on St Andrews St) is finished. Woo hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

I take it you haven't installed the Humour pling in for your Internet Browser....

You serriously thing neil's getting the bus to Halls to see that girl.....

it was stupid comment and really not very well thought about ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Right that's enough you two.

Settle this in the ring.

In the blue corner. The challenger.. We have the lean, the mean, the man beating machine. Ah-Snoooor...LAAAAX!

And in the Red corner. Please welcome the reigning Champ! Weighing in at approximately 10^7 times his opponent. The House that fell on dorothy... I give you Aeeeeeeeeeeeegent SMITH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Monkeys.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i withdraw....

my mother told me never hit girls....

and FYI Snorlax, Thats was the First i heard about you scoring Ecksor......

Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Kids kids kids, this is supposed to be the happy thread... Can't we all just toke on the peace pipe a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

Dead Ed wrote:
    He he, got twisted in work on the korean theme day. Was mixin korean gin with white wine and ended up neckin a bottle o wine in a few mins too. The supervisor was there for all this and looked very worried 'cos I was ranting heavily to her about this ****house cuntry (like quagmire said, there's no "O"). Luckily, most of the ranting was confined to students, who couldn't give a ****. Pissed off to the other lads' office and necked a load of whisky with the spaniARRRds (who are starting to become vaguely tolerable). Pissed off home on a bike, fell asleep for a while and woke up about an hour later thinking it appropriate to go out (it being the last weekend here). staggered into town and began lookin for people and found some very sober italians. Sat down for a drink (five more duvels) and tried to leave the pub via the window before some nice people showed me the door (literally and figuratively). Woke up at about three on saturday afternoon with someone's bike in my room (vaguely remember struggling to get it into the lift) and the feeling that bad things happened. Was expecting a traumatised and very angry supervisor, large amounts of broken glass and an invitation to leave the country before finishing and all sorts of horrible things I didn't remember. What actually happened was: acceptance of a drunken apology e mail from supervisor, no fire and brimstone, broken glass, burned buildings etc. Also, me e400 mp3 playing device, which wasn't anywhere to be seen, reappeared at me desk today, as did a sense of getting away with it.

lol, last time i saw that man on friday was him hurtling across the footall pitch aand high speed on a "borrowed" bike, im pretty sure he was screaming " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" though

Dead Ed wrote:
    Mighty! your office seems to be free o' broken glass too. i had a little check when I came in. I wonder if raquel is pleased about me leaving the contents of my stomach at her doorstep on saturday.

i know i would be! and anyway, this is a perfect time for ignorance considering that soon we wont have to talk to her silly little "spanice" head any longer.

excellant, OUR VICTORY IS AT HAND!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Firstly, the idea of snorlax and ecksor getting together (whether it happened or not) is kinda funny, especially from kev's perspective, seeing as they were the two people responsible for his banning iirc.

Secondly, it's not exactly cool to post something like that, especially when he can't reply to defend himself.

Ecksor banned him originally for doing something in feedback, he got the perma ban for having duplicate accounts and i see he still hasn't learnt his lesson on that either.

Kev got banned because someone reported him to the admins....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

snorlax wrote:
    he got the perma ban for having duplicate accounts and i see he still hasn't learnt his lesson on that either.
    They were just waiting for an excuse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

can all the non-woohoo **** from this thread be culled?

nope your wrong there AS esksor banned him originally for posting rubbish(2nd time he was banned for posting rubish) in feedback ,go ask him, and then he made a duplicate account to get around it that equals a perma ban, deal with it. and thanks for posting up the private pms that was low and it really is none of your buisness who i score or don't score.
    i didnt report anything to the admins it's not my problem they read through that thread that you set up, im entitled to my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yeah Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

For the Kev fanboys/his alternate accounts:

come on folks...
    Kev has been banned from everywhere.
    I've banned him from Irc channels a few times.
    bunch of boards on boards.ie: numerous times
    sitebanned on boards.ie: numerous times

Its not for nothing you know!
    He posts deliberate inflamatory remarks on the internet and on various chat mediums whatever deluded purposes he has in his mind.

I don't know what he's like in "real life", and nor do I care.
    However, Kevin I would appreciate it if you would leave these boards.

Mmm, yeah, I never said he didn't deserve to be banned, just it's not fair to say stuff about him when he can't refute it.

Oh, and back to what this thread SHOULD be about..woohoo, london! I don't know what I'm going to do in the evening though, it's a Friday night, there's so much to do that I don't know what to choose. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Woohoo, Haagen Daaz!

• Advertisement

This clip is hilarious. It's like air freshener for your brain after you watch a film like Million Dollar Baby..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭air_vent

im Home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

FINISHED MY LAST ESSAY OF 2005!!!!!

And I'm listening to blur - Song 2... Wait for it...

WOOHOO

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Had a great time last night.

The best bit may have been playing choo-choo-train around Doyle's.

Stargal, Andrew_83, apologies for the hugs bequeathed unto ye :o.

i found a fiver!

Haggled with some guy at a food market in Arnotts and got him to reduce the price of my ground coffee by 20%

Dead Ed wrote:
    removed anything resembling a silicon wafer from my desk and am now about to get hammered in a most spectacular fashion. Survived five months in belgium (that was a serious challenge at the start) and have something resembling a half reasonable attempt at a project, three weeks before it's due. Managed to get away with the most drunken crap ever and as a final act of mischief:
    We never registered with the town hall. For five months, we've been living here slightly illegally. 26 hours till Pav time:cool: ... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm off to Kerry tomorrow, and will be without internet access cos I'll be in the shticks! Happy Christmas & New Year everyone!

happy Christmas!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

same to you roro

Advertisement