Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

I don't want anyone to do anything, I just need to know if it'll be open before I waste an hour scooting there and back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Lions match, FA Cup Final, Ba-bas, Wexford- Offaly, and then watch the highlights of the Super 14 final. What a day of sport and alcohol.........see you in about 16 hours. :D

What a cracking weekend. And to top it all off I'll be moving in a month to a much bigger place (at a lower cost than where I am at the moment). Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

w00t for 4 day mid exam bender!!!

Very drunk Pav thursday, followed by very very drunk Pav/Palace friday, quite tipsy EP themed birthday party saturday and smashed porterhouse sunday!!!

But going back to the pav - Friday was the best pav friday since first year!!! They crowd was so big that they had to open the fences and let people sit all the way up the cricket pitch.

Sunshine and grass and cider. :)

D.R.I.P. refers to don't rope in the pav which worked on getting the original rope and subsequent fences removed from the pav, so that students could properly enjoy the Pav.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=2265113910&ref=ts

And getting home at 6am on Saturday morning was totally worth the awful hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Finished my exams. Bleedin A1 Sharon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Passed all my exams. There is a god. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Passed all my exams. There is a god. :D
    Results out very early aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Kudos to paperclip,

Her picture (the one with the animals that she posted her ages ago) is the cover of The Attic - the LitSoc publication!!

It looks amazing now that it is finished.

Medicine find out this week and then have repeats immediately, or something crazy like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Kudos to paperclip,

Her picture (the one with the animals that she posted her ages ago) is the cover of The Attic - the LitSoc publication!!

It looks amazing now that it is finished.
    Yeah, big time. Picked up a copy yesterday. Looks savage altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Jonathan wrote: »
    Results out very early aren't they?
    1st year meds were out today AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

Baza210 wrote: »
    Medicine find out this week and then have repeats immediately, or something crazy like that.

Yes, the pass/fail vivas were on this week for results between 45-50%. Not technically the repeat exams. If you pass them then you can dodge the supplementals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

The candidate I was helping out topped the poll and got elected on the first count. Result!

It feels strange to have backed a winner this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

The candidate I was helping out topped the poll and got elected on the first count. Result!

Lol, just lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Excuse me?

Out of Halls \o/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

989e4244115955bb43f813bcea51c638_thumb.jpg

Woo, my Christmas Tree is now down.

Dónal wrote: »
    Woo, my Christmas Tree is now down.
    SRSLY?

SRSLY?

Yeah. Was a fake one though.

• Advertisement

S4 League rocks.

WHO'S

THAT

MAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Looks like McGuirk Is getting sued.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

Boston wrote: »
    Look like McGuirk Is getting sued.

Who would think he would ever send emails under someone else's name?:p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Man, London monopoly pub crawls are surprisingly taxing. But we got there in the end, 26 pubs in 12 hours all over bloody London. Definitlely worth it. Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Oi, Podge irl. What's good to do in Cambridge in summer? I'm spending a few weeks there in a lab, and wish to avoid boredom in the evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

\o/ :P

CSLL results release was a joke this year though. 2 student numbers appeared twice and 2 not at all. For a total of 7 students, that crazy that it got signed by 8 people who didn't notice.

Name and student number on the intarwebz?

Silly boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Name and student number on the intarwebz?

Silly boy.

/makes note of obl's details for later usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Meh, what do I care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

After being too sick to sit the summer exams as scheduled, I was told I could either sit them two weeks later, or in a year's time. Having spent more than enough time in Trinity, I opted for the former. As it turned out, I was even sicker upon sitting the special exams than I had been at the start, and ****ed them up spectacularly. I knew that I'd pass the year based on continuous assessment [I really did work quite hard this year], but expected that when the summer exams were factored in, my overall mark would be dragged down to something like 48%.

Results today have me at a II.1! I'm delighted. Thank you, TCIN, for [most likely] bumping me up several percent to a II.1. It means a lot.

Advertisement