Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The sun has made an appearance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Whoo.. Money form arrived today!! :D
    Book voucher came too.. very efficient of them. Last year we had to wait till November and pick it up!!

Oh dear god I'm exhausted but I've got this assignment sent in, so woohoo. Mammoth day today was. Very glad this day is almost over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

mathew wrote: »
    Whoo.. Money form arrived today!! :D
    Book voucher came too.. very efficient of them. Last year we had to wait till November and pick it up!!

Ah yes, this book voucher lark, got a quick question if anyone would be kind enough to answer - I was wondering if you get them even if you've previous 3rd level experience elsewhere? Like, I'm fairly sure I meet the points requirement, but I did a year of college elsewhere, so would that automatically mean I wouldn't get the vouchers? I'm not sure why it wouldn't, but it'd be nice to know to be sure, and book money is always appreciated. :)

On a woo-hoo note, I've got pretty much everything I need moved up to Dublin - just my laptop, food and some clothes to go. And less than a week 'til I move in! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

I'm a registered student again!

(Jump to 1.08 for relevant section)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

I remember when I stayed at my Nan's house years ago, that's all they had on VHS plus none of her channels worked. I must have watched it 5 times in a row. Haha. Love that movie so much.

Then again, I like most things David Spade is in. Him and Chris Farley were a great duo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

I just got got into halls!!!!! AAAAHHHH! So over-excited that it's not funny (I know halls isn't that great but I'm not homeless anymore!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

In the Berkeley library for the second time, first time ever doing work here. It feels weird and scary, but kinda nice at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

engadget.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 G_Foster

Passed my supplementals :D

• Advertisement

Squirrels on campus \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Mountain_Surfer

Also passed my repeats :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Baza210 wrote: »
    Squirrels on campus \o/
    I met a squirrel today. Was in UCD, tho.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I met a squirrel today. Was in UCD, tho.

Still librocopping out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Redd Rose

This is my First Post! Woo-hoo !!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭defence forces

Actually I went to UCD but I'm off to New Zealand in four weeks for the second time in three years and this time for a year.. yahoo! sorry I mean woohoo!

Jonathan wrote: »
    Still librocopping out there?
    Nope. Studying now. Still do a few hours shelving in the library. The books are my only true friends.

Redd Rose wrote:
    This is my First Post! Woo-hoo
    Well done. Fair play to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

G_Foster wrote: »
    Passed my supplementals :D

+1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Nope. Studying now. Still do a few hours shelving in the library. The books are my only true friends.

It is a painful truth. I only spoke to you at EP because I felt sorry for you.:p

what are you studying?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

It is a painful truth. I only spoke to you at EP because I felt sorry for you.:p

what are you studying?
    Why was I not informed of Tricity's presence at EP?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Trinity looks pretty cool in 3D on google earth.

trinity_thumb.jpg

what are you studying?
    Why would you feel sorry for me? I was selling books!

Studying MORE economics. Basically cus I was bored and needed something to fill my days.

@Ronny: I actually saw you from afar, but I was working so I couldnt run over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Back on Boards :)

I haven't been here since February. That was a detox and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Neil Delamare gig was a good laugh tonight! Got the piss ripped outa me. Poor ole Johnny tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Heggy

I was sitting right next to a guy who was 6ft 7, and he was saying to us, "that could've been me." He was a tad envious, I think. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Only have 6 hours lectures in my first week.
    Woo-hoo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Only have 19 hours a wekk. (Down from 28:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bartron Prime

In 19 hours time I will be a resident of the city of Bristol and on Monday afternoon I become a registered postgraduate student, finally :D

Now, back to packing! *zoom*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Why was I not informed of Tricity's presence at EP?

Becuase I saw you for a total of 3 times, and two of those were very fleeting, and tricity comes rather far down my priorities list. :p

Leaving in under a week!!! w00p w00p!

Advertisement