Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

woo-ho it's nearly Christmas and i'm getting a stocking, and yesterday i got to see one my best friends whom i haven't seen in ages! i also ended up eating macdonalds out in Dublin Airport yesterday (one of my friends was coming back from volunteering in Mongolia)!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Wooo... Found a new great food!

Small bowl of rice, I sliced smoked cheese chunks onto it. Then poured a load of fruit chutney on top. OMG never had anything so delicious. Actually no cheese singles wrapped around figrolls are better

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I don't like chutneys. I don't know why but they just make me feel icky.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Actually no cheese singles wrapped around figrolls are better

That still makes me laugh :)

woo-ho, i love sour cream and onion pringles :)!

• Advertisement

I'm just after escaping a chocolate orange coma.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Oh god this ****ing internet is so goddamn slow. but it's kerry, what do i expect!? christmas was fun, but if I enjoyed listening to toddlers scream and scream and scream some more then it would have been much more fun. I'm thinking of heading out in dingle now (it's THE place to be on the 26th, seriously its like ****ing carnivale here), but that depends, cos i'm very verrry tired and have lots of study to do (yes i lugged all my ****ing books down on the train and nearly broke my back in the process).
    gotta go, the grandmother is screaming at me to get off the phone in a barely intelligible kerry accent, and the toddlers are starting to make me feel like playing "shake the baby", louise woodward-style. hope santy was good to ye all!
    happy new year everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I love stuffing. seriously, if i could eat stuffing all day long, i would. but we're all out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Wooo... Found a new great food!

Small bowl of rice, I sliced smoked cheese chunks onto it. Then poured a load of fruit chutney on top. OMG never had anything so delicious. Actually no cheese singles wrapped around figrolls are better

Somebody has to bring the makings of these fig rolls and cheese singles contraptions that Ape has been raving about all year to the next boards beers.

I'm back on my own couch, survived the EU food mountain that is christmas at my parents, have some tinfoiled leftovers in my fridge plus some chocolate oranges. And, woo hoo, got a lot of good DVDs given to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

• Advertisement

tcd.ie wrote:
    Guillotine (paper-cutter) lost in Arts Building

Phew, once it's not the guillotine (execution device) as then I'd be inconsolable!

well because i don't look like that, really....come on people vouch for me :)! go charmander..fire attack....well i wasn't going to use a scary looking dragon...red is my colour for the new year you see :)!

5,000 posts!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

wow, you catching up on me!

I'll be overtaking you soon

Such spammers...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

:rolleyes:

mines still low enough, thank christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

mine is rather good.....

charzard was a bit psycho, there's actually an incredible amount of hate-sites dedicated to them..i really think pikachu is over rated ...snorlax is an anagram for my real name and with the added x because it would sound dodgy without it :).

Such spammers...

I take offense at that, I just happen to use an awful lot of forums on boards. I post in most of the music ones (instruments probably getting the brunt of my posts), literature, science and here.

• Advertisement

mines still low enough, thank christ.
    well relative to me your still spammy ;) ... and yeah john it was ment as a joke....

and yeah john it was ment as a joke....

Sorry, reading back over my reply it looks like I'm pissed with you. I'm not, I knew it was a joke. Now for the obligatory smilies of love:

;):o:p:D:):p:o:):D :cool:

:v: :v: :v: :v: :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I have now spent 7 days smoke free. Not only have i spurned cigarettes, but i'm nicotine free as well. Woo hoo.

And, i haven't even killed anyone in a fit of nicotine withdrawal. Go me!

Fair play Cuckoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I like wine.

cuckoo wrote:
    I have now spent 7 days smoke free. Not only have i spurned cigarettes, but i'm nicotine free as well. Woo hoo.

Well done! That's excellent. Why no nicotine patches and such though?

cuckoo wrote:

Well done!

On a related note, I wonder do they have a nicotine patch in France called Cig-Arret? Actually, I wonder do they have nicotine patches at all in France. Even babies seem to smoke 60 a day!

Oh and woohoo, looks like I'll be spending most of August in Poland and Berlin!

We should swap the language centres of our brains, cos I'll be in Paris then.

• Advertisement

I'll swap you my Broca's area for your Wernicke's area.

Advertisement