Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Dónal wrote: »
    Hah hah, wow, just saw this now.
    Hahah yea, seamus made post of the day with his reply too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Finally registered on Thursday, a week later than the rest of the class.

But now I have an ace green card, and I'm well proud of the fact that I don't look ridiculous in the picture.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

New albums from Air and Zero 7, and I am going to Massive Attack on Tuesday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Yaaay I found a fiver in my pocket. Sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

A life of prostitution is a never ending cycle of "finding fivers" in "coat pockets".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hoffle

yeah I like boobs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

I just got class rep! i guess no one else in my class wanted it...oh well, all the better for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Ha I got class rep too, nobody actually wanted to be class rep so 4 of us said we'd do it and then I was picked out of the hat! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

hoffle wrote: »
    yeah I like boobs...

I see you appreciate trinity in much the same way I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Boston wrote: »
    A life of prostitution is a never ending cycle of "finding fivers" in "coat pockets".

Woah woah woah woah woah....

Hold on now...

I never said it was a coat pocket.

• Advertisement

illiop wrote: »
    I just got class rep! i guess no one else in my class wanted it...oh well, all the better for me!
    fonpokno wrote: »
    Ha I got class rep too, nobody actually wanted to be class rep so 4 of us said we'd do it and then I was picked out of the hat! :p
    Well done. Attend council for me. Cause I won't be going :P

Jonathan wrote: »
    Well done. Attend council for me. Cause I won't be going :P

Wait a minute... I was told I only have to talk to my tutor like once a term and complain about any ****ty lecturers we have. If this is actual effort I'll murder the dental hospital. FOR THEY LIE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

There's student union-y meeting crap, apparently. ;_;

My plan - be useful, as opposed to attending pointless meetings. And congrats m'dear, I didn't say that to you when you said you got it earlier..:)

I don't really have a plan... I'm just going to do what I'm told!

Aoibheann wrote: »
    There's student union-y meeting crap, apparently. ;_;

My plan - be useful, as opposed to attending pointless meetings. And congrats m'dear, I didn't say that to you when you said you got it earlier..:)
    Ah yes. I believe that is called the Boston approach to class repping. :P

..well, it's one of the approaches. The GOOD one. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Search terms : "radiohead"|"dj shadow"|"gorillaz"|"grizzly bear"|"panda bear"|"the shins"|"paper raincoat"|"animal collective"|"boards of canada" "dublin"|"ireland"|"vicar street"|"the O2"|"croke park"|"phoenix park"|"malahide castle"|"marlay park" "gig"|"concert"|"show"

Type : News

Deliver to : Comprehensive

How often : as-it-happens

... let's see how this pans out.

Edit : Cock, modifiers don't seem to play nice with Google News.

Or emm just join last.fm?

Nah. Also, I could filter these to forward to my phone for SUPER DUPER MICRO MANAGEMENT

Hahahaha, O2 block imageshack but not 4chan

• Advertisement

All the young'uns want to be just like me these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Boston wrote: »
    All the young'uns want to be just like me these days.

Yeah there really is no accounting for taste, I mean people thought the 80s was great.

Relax, don't do it, when you want to go to it...

In YOUR face, Linear Algebra. I have changed my mind, it is officially lovely and makes loads of sense. Loads. So much so that I did all but one part of the assignment we got today for next week done in about five minutes. \o/ Hurrah for maths making sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Lie in tomorrow! Whoo don't have to get up till 7.45 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Many of the downsides of having to leave a fantastic Ultimate Frisbee night out early to catch my last bus are compensated by a cupboard that has lots of food in it. Rice, sauce, tuna and bread - how I love you, basic foodstuffs!

Standing at the front row of the pit for Massive Attack. 2m away from the artists. :pac:

Tesco €1 Tiger Bread and Kalles Kaviar was nice after badminton tonight.

• Advertisement

Advertisement