Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Baza210 wrote: »

I'd thank you twice if I could. New album + his hair :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

It's nearly Friday! WhoO \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

It's minging out, I'm hungover from a class(UbiCom) session in the Pav last night and I've a million things to do for my masters over the weekend.

So why am I posting here.....?

I'm finished work in 49 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'm getting food from the nicest Indian restaurant around and Ireland have scored within ten minutes.. \o/

(Now to watch them stupidly give the ball away for the next 80 minutes or so.. because clearly that's how you defend a lead.. :mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Ireland lose 5-1

• Advertisement

Baza210 wrote: »
    Ireland lose 5-1

Wrong thread - only the happy of the match goes here.. :P (despite what I already said in my previous post. Ok, rage can go in brackets.. >_>)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lou91

No fees. :D

Over the weekend my laptop has somehow managed to recognize the 802.11n network. On the other hand, it won't connect to the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Just got an email saying my problem solving class at 9am is cancelled and they're starting things over again. Yes! Hopefully, they don't plan on putting an optional module in a 9am slot next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 d-a-s-h

Got the all clear to go back to sports after being out for almost two years :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

The vending machine in the hamilton has started containing fizzy ribena again \o/.

Got my assignment finished and handed up and I'm fairly sure I've at least 80% of it right. \o/ Got supermystery tour organised with the SF TP/Maths types whose idea it was.. we weren't counting on that many people signing up so flights got.. messy. However! It is now sorted so all is well. All I have to do now is an online physics tutorial which is due tomorrow at 11pm - and I've a 3 hour gap between class. Hurrah! And a weekend of dossing training for class rep this weekend. Which will hopefully be fun..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Got my assignment finished and handed up and I'm fairly sure I've at least 80% of it right. \o/ Got supermystery tour organised with the SF TP/Maths types whose idea it was.. we weren't counting on that many people signing up so flights got.. messy. However! It is now sorted so all is well. All I have to do now is an online physics tutorial which is due tomorrow at 11pm - and I've a 3 hour gap between class. Hurrah! And a weekend of dossing training for class rep this weekend. Which will hopefully be fun..
    Oh yea. I've to reply to that email actually.

Jonathan wrote: »
    Oh yea. I've to reply to that email actually.

You heading to it? I've already managed to convince fonpokno. \o/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

You heading to it? I've already managed to convince fonpokno. \o/
    Have a guess :P

Have a guess :P

I'd figure no.. but do go! Otherwise I'll be the only sober person there and that'll just be messy. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I'd figure no.. but do go! Otherwise I'll be the only sober person there and that'll just be messy. :pac:

No I'll also be sober! Sober and sleeping as early as possible. Booooring sarah.

But do come Jonathan! <--- look I even spelled your name correctly.

fonpokno wrote: »
    No I'll also be sober! Sober and sleeping as early as possible. Booooring sarah.

You get thanks for that :P

But no.

fonpokno wrote: »

Ahh now, no early sleeping, that won't work at all at all.. :P But a sober and early sleeping Sarah is better than none at all! \o/ Speaking of which, stay with me Friday! I am being deserted.. :(
    You get thanks for that :P

But no.

Hrmm, I feel a Mrs. Doyle moment coming.. :pac: Go on.. and so forth. It'll be fun! Fun! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Saw Tar today, whoo \0/

Oooh and it's nearly Friday! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Peter Sellers. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Transferred to maths methods :D

Just made a smashing student dinner.

Lemon & coriander cous cous, sweetcorn, tuna chunks ... in tesco tortilla wraps.

Having a lovely quiet evening (it's weird being in my apartment by myself though >.<). I probably should be doing one of the assignments due early next week, but that sounds far too much like effort. Far too pleased with a lovely proof I did earlier, I'd probably feck up the rest of the assignment which would ruin it for me! :pac:

Only downside is getting up before 7am tomorrow. ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Why on earth are you up before 7 tomorrow? I won't even be up that early. My daddy is giving me a lift in tomorrow to class rep training thing.

I <3 my daddy. :p

Well, basically it gives me enough time to actually *wake* up and be less zombie-like. Then I'll need a shower and breakfast, and I'll have to organise myself before I go. Then I'll probably leave just before 8 to be on the safe side! I probably won't get up 'til after 7 but I lie to myself really.. :pac: Oh, and setting my alarm earlier gives me that lovely fake lie-in feeling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

w00p, starting actual courses on Monday, and so far things have gone quite well in Germany. :)

pro.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Booh to lazy course coordinators. :mad:

Yay for kickass course administrators.

That's all I can really say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Finally starting to understand this physics, I mean chemistry, having done neither for the leaving!

Advertisement