Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

The match.. Well. The goal was definitely a woo-hoo, making it to extra time would also be so.. just a few minutes to hold out/possibly score.. nervy.. >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Stayed up into the early hours vandalising thierry henry's facebook and wikipedia pages as part of a collaborative effort.

Said vandalism was mentioned in some uk papers. Success!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Vodka in the hamilton. Woohoo....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Friday tomorrow! Yay,

Bed in only a few hours, totally knackered after last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Just booked flights to Poland. YAY! Using the last of my money to go snowboarding. Woohoo! Why? coz I frickin deserve it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Snowboarding rocks, though I've never heard of it done in Poland. I want to try out skimboarding, since there aren't any slopes in Ireland and it seems kind of similar. Obviously mountainboarding is quite close but that has the whole "how do I stop - steer into a gravel driveway and fall over" thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Larianne wrote: »
    Just booked flights to Poland. YAY! Using the last of my money to go snowboarding. Woohoo! Why? coz I frickin deserve it. :D

Zakopane no?

Zakopane no?

Haven't a clue. Friend asked did I want to go to Poland. I said yes and that was it. I'm sure it'll be great! And there'll be snow! :)

Baza210 wrote: »
    Snowboarding rocks, though I've never heard of it done in Poland. I want to try out skimboarding, since there aren't any slopes in Ireland and it seems kind of similar. Obviously mountainboarding is quite close but that has the whole "how do I stop - steer into a gravel driveway and fall over" thing.

Well I'm guessing if there's snow and skiing I can snowboard. Did it once in Wisconsin in the states and it was cool.

My class is the bestest! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Jimmy Wales is speaking at the Phil tomorrow! Does anyone out there know when his lecture will be?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Kwekubo wrote: »
    Jimmy Wales is speaking at the Phil tomorrow! Does anyone out there know when his lecture will be?

Have you checked his Talk page? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭gnl

Kwekubo wrote: »

2.30, I'm pumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

So I figured out how to unsub from threads on boards, no more emails about the endless "Father Ted Trivia Quiz" thread, which seemed like a good idea at the time. Woop.

Email subscription? http://boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php 's where it's at.

Email subscription? http://boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php 's where it's at.

Yeah that's what I meant, I just stumbled across it.

Next you'll find out about keyword searches :P

Can't wait!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Got a new laptop. :)

The Berkeley have HD 205s, that's pretty cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Of the 14,000 words of essays and papers I have to submit this term, 8,000 are officially in. Two essays to go!

tg.png

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

tg.png
    you in college or in dee fowa?

u mad

Latest edition of The Piranha is excellent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Jonathan wrote: »
    That it is!

Ask the Junior Dean had me in fookin tears laughin!
    oh oh! and the ads for nightline and the JCR! hahahah

+1 'twas excellent! I can't think of anything that wasn't funny.. Loved the Provost/zombie story, ask the Junior Dean, the adverts.. Actually, pretty much all of it. Oh, the "This is a good day for students" quote.. :D

I especially loved the angry numbers section :P

I was laughing away to myself on the train home yesterday and I got some funny looks, people couldn't figure what I was reading, obviously not a metro!

Highlights; Doyles, the little snippets in the contents on page 1 and the opinion section (mostly just the headlines, few of the jokes had the legs for much more than that. Still gold though!)

Edit; "Cheese it! It's Hego."

• Advertisement

I especially loved the angry numbers section :P

I totally forgot about that! "Loads" is now a number.. :pac:

Advertisement