Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Denerick wrote: »
    Trinity rich kids spoilt as per usual. :mad:

I got a turnip. :)

Well it was just the headphones out of that image that I got today. The Eee (bought myself) and iPod (Christmas about 4 years ago) are just for scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Trinity rich kids spoilt as per usual. :mad:

I got a turnip. :)

Typical Irish begrudging nature.
    Baza210 wrote: »
    Well it was just the headphones out of that image that I got today. The Eee (bought myself) and iPod (Christmas about 4 years ago) are just for scale.

No need to explain yourself Baza.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Baza210 wrote: »
    What is the default jack? 6.35 or 3.5mm?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Got one of these ordered as my present, I'm dying for when it comes out in February. That's about it though.

Jonathan wrote: »
    What is the default jack? 6.35 or 3.5mm?

3.5mm with a screw-on 6.35 adaptor.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Jonathan wrote: »
    It's Christmas Day. Lay off the trolling.

Trolling? Moi?
    Typical Irish begrudging nature.

Yep. If you don't like you can just head on off to California. Most Trinity students would fit right in, wouldn't have to alter their accent or nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Yep. If you don't like you can just head on off to California. Most Trinity students would fit right in, wouldn't have to alter their accent or nothing...
    Of course cos we're all like that. Grow up will you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Can't say I've noticed that many people around Trinity with Korean or Hispanic accents.

amacachi wrote: »
    Can't say I've noticed that many people around Trinity with Korean or Hispanic accents.

I guess Denericks gift this christmas was a massive BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moot@TED

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

il neige..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Looks like some white stuff is falling from the sky in college...

And for once, it's not hailstones or cocaine:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

rashers, pudding and sausages..:)

I'm back, anything happen while I was away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Boston wrote: »
    I'm back, anything happen while I was away.

Checking in for the fall-out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Hulk Hogan back in the house, should be ashamed of yourself ya brute
    got some cctv from long stone last night

Kopf wrote: »
    Checking in for the fall-out?

attachment.php?attachmentid=101362&stc=1&d=1262879221

??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

snip

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Locked until one of the forum mods has a look at the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

"Bostan" banned for troll account.

Kopf banned for 3 days for personal abuse.

Let's keep things on the board civil and childishness free please. If you have personal issues with other people who happen to post here, nobody cares. Deal with it elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

ApeXaviour wrote: »
    Deal with it elsewhere.

Had a funny image in my head when I read this, two neardy types meeting in a handball alley, then deciding violence is not the answer and settling the dispute over a marathon CounterSrike LAN combat.

omg post 404 lol!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Now for a month of sweet, sweet sleep..

Find any sleep? :)

Finally getting around to catching up on podcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Lol. What happens when a socially retarded closet case gets shirty?

Hilarity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Hilarity.

what's this supposed to mean?

Maybe I need to readjust my tinfoil hat but i find it quite a coincidence that there was a boards.ie/tcd alumnus meeting in which i was specfically not invited and at the same place there is an attack on one of my friends.

like wasn't this boards meeting scheduled to take place in macturcails, but for some reason got tranferred to the longstone?

Obviously some people like to attack those smaller than them in groups? would this hilarity have ensued had I been in attendance?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Maybe I need to readjust my tinfoil hat but i find it quite a coincidence that there was a boards.ie/tcd alumnus meeting in which i was specfically not invited and at the same place there is an attack on one of my friends.

I wasn't at the meet-up and said on-thread that I couldn't make it. I thus find it surprising that you think my woo-hoo/anti-moan is related to that. :confused:

But hey, if you read "socially retarded closet case" to mean one of your friends, I guess that says a lot about what you really think about him? :pac:

Maybe I need to readjust my tinfoil hat but i find it quite a coincidence that there was a boards.ie/tcd alumnus meeting in which i was specfically not invited

Are you an alumni, you appear to be a new member to me?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

what's this supposed to mean?

like wasn't this boards meeting scheduled to take place in macturcails, but for some reason got tranferred to the longstone?

Obviously some people like to attack those smaller than them in groups? would this hilarity have ensued had I been in attendance?
    I already warned you not to bring this up again.
    Banned for a week.

Hilarity.
    What do you expect when you bait and then report the reply?
    Banned for 3 days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Oooooh... Something semi interesting seems to have happened amongst semi literate society heads... Anyone care to stir a bit?

• Advertisement

Tu cherches un ban, aussi?

Advertisement