Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Your hunch is correct, Hils - though the correct identifying question is "Have you ever yelled 'JAWFACE!' at certain bitches from that same trip in the middle of Doyles?", a woo-hoo in and of itself. Some people just deserve to be randomly abused.

And Jo, I'm disappointed that you'd so publicly deny our secret love affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

shay_562 wrote: »
    And Jo, I'm disappointed that you'd so publicly deny our secret love affair.

I want to lie naked beside you while you read Harry Potter, just like the good old days. Happy now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I might have a 4 day week provided I can move a tutorial. Premature woo hoo is a woo hoo nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭thebossanova

2 day week! (although I do have an FYP...) Thank you semesterisation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

jokettle wrote: »
    I want to lie naked beside you while you read Harry Potter, just like the good old days. Happy now?

Thats kinda ****ed up. I knew Shay was into some dark messed up things involving sock putters and eye liner, but this take the biscuit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

You should see him after a wedge of cheese and a bottle of rum. If only the eye could un-see what has been witnessed...! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Watched the last episode of Lost in Austen twice and then slept from 7 to 10. Now awake, but feeling a bit better.

Suppose I will be ranting in a few hours when I cannot sleep again.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The librarians in the John Sterne are absolute stars!! Hammo and the other libraries should really follow their example. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

I have the best earphones on this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Baza go back to Head-Fi and cry about your wallet!

• Advertisement

I have the best headphones on this forum!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Had to LOL at the incredible subtle additions to the Famous or Notable Former Officers of TCDSU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Whats with all the advertisements for DCU coming up in the TCD forum?
    Laughable indeed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It seems to be mostly for there engineering course. Trinity may be better, but the undergraduate engineering degree isn't.

Baza210 wrote: »
    I have the best earphones on this forum!

SOLD.

No gym rage today! :)

...although next I'm gonna just keep doing those lat raises and if you step in my way.... tough sh!t, WHALLOP!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Interview was fine and wine gums!

• Advertisement

A French dude just moved into my house, he is really nice.

Mircowave in the HAMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

(Do they read this forum?????? Love ya! ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Baza210 wrote: »
    A French dude just moved into my house, he is really nice.

Sounds fabulous.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Larianne wrote: »
    Mircowave in the HAMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

(Do they read this forum?????? Love ya! ;))

As in the HamCaf? Winner!

phlegms wrote: »
    Sounds fabulous.
    Thank you for your pleasant comment.

devinejay wrote: »
    As in the HamCaf? Winner!

YEP, Yep. Upstairs, beside the trolleys for trays.. but sssssssssshhhhh... don't tell anyone!!! ;)

Pasta for me tomorow so!!!!!!!!! I have to say thanks to mardybumbum as he mentioned in another thread (about microwaves in TCD as it happens) that he saw them bring a new Microwave upstairs. I just can't believe they left it up there for us to use!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

new timetable is 8-9 hours a week. =]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Larianne wrote: »
    YEP, Yep. Upstairs, beside the trolleys for trays.. but sssssssssshhhhh... don't tell anyone!!! ;)

Pasta for me tomorow so!!!!!!!!! I have to say thanks to mardybumbum as he mentioned in another thread (about microwaves in TCD as it happens) that he saw them bring a new Microwave upstairs. I just can't believe they left it up there for us to use!! :D

I thought that Hamcaf didn't allow "outside" food!? This is great news!

Dog is happy and Band of Brothers soundtrack. :)

• Advertisement

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I thought that Hamcaf didn't allow "outside" food!? This is great news!

They don't!

On the sly people!!!!!!!!;)

Advertisement