Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

phlegms wrote: »
    I know how to bypass the swear filter more effectively than I just did, but fúck it, I like the look of that wee line floating majestically above the U. Makes me feel immensely patriotic.

Tíocfaidh ár lá etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

My electric blanket is working again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

If you'd stop wetting the bed, it wouldn't have been broken in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Boston wrote: »
    If you'd stop wetting the bed, it wouldn't have been broken in the first place.

Nah, when he was riding yore ma, there was too much weight on it and it broke.

SligoBrewer, not everyone's mother is an over weight traveller, you're just special.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Boston wrote: »
    SligoBrewer, not everyone's mother is an over weight traveller, you're just special.

Boston, I expected better from you. I'm disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Sexy new netbook arrived today. I am going to be the most productive student in the history of the Arts block.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

What a difference just one more gig of RAM makes..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Sexy new netbook arrived today. I am going to be the most productive student in the history of the Arts block.

I reiterate, you will never be Sam, even with a shiny netbook.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Sexy new netbook arrived today. I am going to be the most unproductive student in the history of the Arts block.
    fyp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Shoulda got a Macbook.

Is Fad talking about history Sam? Or some boards Sam I don't know about? I don't know why I'm addressing this ti Phlegms.

Fad, are you talking about Sam who does history, or some boards Sam I don't know about?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Shoulda got a Macbook.
    Why would you do something so silly? :pac:

Shoulda got a Macbook.

Is Fad talking about history Sam? Or some boards Sam I don't know about? I don't know why I'm addressing this ti Phlegms.

Fad, are you talking about Sam who does history, or some boards Sam I don't know about?

I shouldn't of got a macbook as they are overpriced.. and I'm a big filthy slut for windoze.

Also, fad is talking about history Sam.

Jonathan wrote: »
    Why would you do something so silly? :pac:

I like white shiny things. Like a magpie, who's medium to well versed in computers.
    I shouldn't of got a macbook as they are overpriced.. and I'm a big filthy slut for windoze.

Also, fad is talking about history Sam.

You're a big filthy slut for anything. Especially window cleaner.

windex.jpg

How does Fad know History Sam? (He's know a lame superhero).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I went to school with Sam for 8 years.

(Knew him for 2 & 1/2 of them though.....)

You're a big filthy slut for anything. Especially window cleaner.

windex.jpg

You were a big filthy slut for all that knowledge I was dropping in that tutorial earlier today. Guzzlin' it so you were.

You were a big filthy slut for all that knowledge I was dropping in that tutorial earlier today. Guzzlin' it so you were.

I think you're thinking of Grace on the stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Downloaded the Scarface soundtrack today, currently drowning in the cheese, with visions of cruising in a Banshee in GTA3 in my head. The synth is like a drug!!!!

I think you're thinking of Grace on the stairs.

You're right, she wanted to get all up in your topman cardigan. She goes weak at the knees for that shit.

You're right, she wanted to get all up in your topman cardigan. She goes weak at the knees for that shit.

H+M actually. Metrosexuality fail.

• Advertisement

H+M actually. Metrosexuality fail.

Doesn't matter where you got the loose fitting shíte draped around your emaciated physique, a hipster is still a hipster. My sentiment remains the same. As does yer' wans, or lack thereof as the case may be..

Doesn't matter where you got the loose fitting shíte draped around your emaciated physique, a hipster is still a hipster. My sentiment remains the same. As does yer' wans, or lack thereof as the case may be..

If a hipster falls off his fixie in a forest, and there's no-one around to make a witty comment, do his skin-tight jeans still look good?

If a hipster falls off his fixie in a forest, and there's no-one around to make a witty comment, do his skin-tight jeans still look good?

Only if they are stone-washed black.

Think he bruised his knee when he fell off his bike, thought an umbrella and a cigarette would keep the tears of pain away:

37jsqloFrmeqpgiivclCX7sno1_500.jpg

The resemblance is startling grimey.

The resemblance is startling grimey.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Oh for Gawd's sake, take it to PM. This isn't lunchtime in the Lecky after the Christmas holidays.

How is any of this ****e a woo-hoo/anti-moon. This isn't the post random bollix thread. Split thread. Call it Phlegms and electors love odyssey

I wish I had an adequate "ur ma" joke to adequately convey my sentiments to yis' haterz right now. But I don't.
    Also, I thought this thread had become the de facto off topic thread for this forum seeing as we don't really have one of our own..

• Advertisement

Nah, its not an off-topic thread. Off-topic threads are a terrible idea

Advertisement