Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

just made perfect rhubarb pie.

Been a good month, London, LSE, Germany and Rio in 2 weeks time. Friends visiting tomorrow, ball friday and perfect pie.

General life w00t:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

just made perfect rhubarb pie.

Been a good month, London, LSD, tripped balls, Germany and Rio in 2 weeks time. Friends visiting tomorrow, ball friday and perfect pie.

General life w00t:D
    fyp:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I <3 my supervisor :)

Him: "You just integrate the temporal variance of the count-rate with your eye."
    Me: "Okay... how is it now?"
    Him: "It's less good."

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

At the BICS National Society of the Year awards tonight

DU Comedy and Players won Best Event for the Fringe Festival
    DU Player won Best Society
    Ross Dungan (Chair of DU Players) won Best Individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Did Vincent De Paul not also come in for an award for the Big Christmas Panto?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

What if......

The cloud doesnt clear and there are no flights tomorrow.

How will all the acts make it to the ball:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

What if......

The cloud doesnt clear and there are no flights tomorrow.

How will all the acts make it to the ball:eek:

Yes, this is a cause for celebration. Dizzee Rascal won't be able to come, and civilisation will breath a sigh of relief. *fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Denerick wrote: »
    Yes, this is a cause for celebration. Dizzee Rascal won't be able to come, and civilisation will breath a sigh of relief. *fingers crossed*
    Yknow, it's the strangest feeling ever. I think, although I can't say for certain, that I agree with you...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tarka

It has it on Ent's website that they've gotten ferries and stuff sorted out for the acts and everything's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

"Iceland go bankrupt, then manage to set their island on fire. Insurance scam written all over it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

The University Times won best newspaper at the Student Media Awards! (Thus ends TN's three-year winning streak, unfortunately...)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

At the BICS National Society of the Year awards tonight

DU Comedy and Players won Best Event for the Fringe Festival
    DU Player won Best Society
    Ross Dungan (Chair of DU Players) won Best Individual.

Hmmmmm seems a certain society won a suspicious amount of awards :rolleyes:.

Anyway, next fresher's week i intended to do some trolling irl and ask them how often do they run pua worshops.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

This time next week I'll be pissed as a fart with no more exams!! :)

**** yeah eurobeat

yo yo yo yo
    what you waitin' for is
    the noizy tribe
    WE'RE BACK

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

I'm happy because i'm presuming the gym stays open during the same hours during the summer months?

Does it? Will my membership continue as a student?

Should i still be happy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

vinylmesh wrote: »
    Hmmmmm seems a certain society won a suspicious amount of awards :rolleyes:.

Anyway, next fresher's week i intended to do some trolling irl and ask them how often do they run pua worshops.

Real life trolling is so much more gratifying than internet trolling. Better watch out though, people will spit on your face. Bear in mind that there is no violence on the internet, but people in the real world can get really pissed off if you call them a 'degenerate hack worthy only of my contempt'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Gerty wrote: »
    I'm happy because i'm presuming the gym stays open during the same hours during the summer months?

Does it? Will my membership continue as a student?

Should i still be happy?

Don't know about opening hours, but it should say on your card when it expires ... which is some time in September. So you're a member as long as you have a valid student card.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Had to laugh at this.

Finished! \0/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

The other day I was in the Mac computer lab and opned the shell and typed "rm Desktop" and it actually rm'd the desktop and I freaked out. But then I logged out and logged back in and there it was so I guess there's nothing important there.

I have to rm -rf ~/PubSub/Feeds/* every time I use a new Mac lab computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Just read the thread...and the one thing no-one question about the obvious troll in that 'starting science' thread was the fact that he said his name was Maximus Decimus Meridius. No-one mentioned that, what's happened to this forum, we have to up our game!

Seeing that made me lol.

Just read the thread...and the one thing no-one question about the obvious troll in that 'starting science' thread was the fact that he said his name was Maximus Decimus Meridius. No-one mentioned that, what's happened to this forum, we have to up our game!

Seeing that made me lol.

He's actually not a troll! I've had dealings with him before. he's a mature student! :pac: From DNS though...

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

2 exams down, 4 to go.

Worst one is on Tuesday, then hopefully!- smooth sailing from then on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Larianne wrote: »
    He's actually not a troll! I've had dealings with him before. he's a mature student! :pac: From DNS though...

Really?! Is that his real name?

Woohoo - week off before my next exam. BBQ ahoy.

Really?! Is that his real name?

Woohoo - week off before my next exam. BBQ ahoy.

No, I don't know his name but I'm sure that's not his real one. But yeah, he is going to Trinity in Sept to do Science. So Fo Real better watch out! :D

Baza210 wrote: »

Still stuck on that subject. [Subtitled]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Exams finished, as of yesterday.

Yes!!!

Advertisement