Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

That's legend. Next time we have band practice I'm staying the night. And yes that means we get to put on our own show!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

We've got quite an act to beat though. They were FLEXIBLE.

Obviously patrons of Regents House at 5pm on a Monday then.

Woohoo for lab work. I spent the day snuggling rats. Granted most of them shat all over my lab coat how could you stay mad at them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

took my first learning disability group this morning and it went very well.

ps Pet have you discovered the x-boxes or the table tennis in Trinity halls? its kind of cool that whole area with the couches and widescreen tv..:)

Yes I have. Are you trying to suggest more wholesome pastimes for me or something? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

John2 wrote:

Woohoo for lab work. I spent the day snuggling rats. Granted most of them shat all over my lab coat how could you stay mad at them?

These are the rats that you'll be cutting up at the end of your project, right?

cuckoo wrote:
    These are the rats that you'll be cutting up at the end of your project, right?

Yes but they don't know that. I'm afraid now that I'm going to become too attached to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭air_vent

in Your Face Project

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

II:1 in Service Operations Managment! Take that you stupid module!

68 in Geology and 62.5 in geography short term webquest. Not bad, considering I attended about 2 of the lectures (they're all at 9am, boo-urns).

• Advertisement

had a great fencing training tonight. on the downside didn't get enough study done on hypertonia and hypotonia (muscle tone). also have to get up at 7.30 tomorrow :(...meeh

Just finished my literature review for my project. Handing it in tomorrow, even bound it all fancy-like.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

snorlax wrote:
    had a great fencing training tonight. on the downside didn't get enough study done on hypertonia and hypotonia (muscle tone). also have to get up at 7.30 tomorrow :(...meeh
    Met your sister tonight Sarah!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Just got 2 weeks Pay!

thank you dunnes stores!

where?im celebrating as went to the afro caribean soc last night and they entertained me with drumming and a fashion show in the buttery. i should mention they had a buffet too...hmmm food :)!

also a randomer gave me a box of special k and im starving so i intend eating it the whole way through out pbls!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bbrazil

Yay. Finally discovered who misappropriated both my cups last term.

I meant to bring them back sometime!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

snorlax wrote:
    where?im celebrating as went to the afro caribean soc last night and they entertained me with drumming and a fashion show in the buttery. i should mention they had a buffet too...hmmm food :)!

I was there too! The speeches at the start were pretty poor I thought. The food was great except for one item - did you eat the dog food?!?

meeh food is food, im not going to complain when someone wants to feed me. vincent de paul once gave me a loaf of bread when i was in the buttery, i nearly ate the whole thing then and there as my parents we're away that week so i had to look after myself in terms of food/ dinners etc.

yeah the speeches went on forever. the drumming and fashion show was really good, could have seen more of that.
    i was going around the buffet table and they gave me this green stuff in clear fluid. funny when she lifted it up it had a big dribble coming off it kinda like saliva or something, meeh god knows what it was. the meat was pretty tough but there's something very satisfying about ripping meat off a scewer and the rice was decent.
    the africian men and women we're really exoctic looking. it's nice to see a multicultural theme in the buttery..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

WOO HOO!
    UCD lectures and tutorials resume tomorro:D

Can't wait to be back.

Honestly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Just got my stuff off komplett, new monitors are class, 48" between the 2 of em of viewable space, wierd having to move me neck so far to view stuff.....must say looks nifty on desk though...

Woohoo, I went to EVERY SINGLE LECTURE today, and not only were they understandable, they were all interesting! Even CHEMISTRY.

Also, I'm not in until 1pm on Thursdays and Fridays..deadly. Definitely makes up for the other 3 9ams..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

13 days nicotine free, but most importantly - i've finally got some decent sleep!!!!! Woo hoo sleep!

i got got called up to fence on the Ladies Sabre team tonight at training and iv only had one official lesson on it. iv got a month to become an expert and fence competitively at the interversaties.

woo ho!

hold on i v got a picture. ill loikely get long steaky bruises as oppossed to small pointy ones. i have to remember to eat lots of protein.

sabre_pic_4.jpg

which one's you?

they're men in the picture above duhh, why would i have a photo up of myself?! tis a pretty good honour as none of the other beginners got called up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

snorlax wrote:
    sabre_pic_4.jpg
    Is it just me or is there only one blade thingy attached to the handles on them fencing sticks. The guy on the left looks like he only has the handle bit.

• Advertisement

yeag it does a bit, probably the perspective :)!

Advertisement