Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 26,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Still have no idea why the bothered changing the term times in the first place. It worked fine as it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Jammyc wrote: »
    Aye, I'd imagine probably the usual time of year for schols. Can't really see where else they could go? Oh and nae problemo.

Whens the usual time of the year for Schols?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Larianne wrote: »
    Whens the usual time of the year for Schols?
    When I say usual, I mean when it was this year. Last 2 weeks of Christmas Holidays right?

When I say usual, I mean when it was this year. Last 2 weeks of Christmas Holidays right?

Oh okay. Thanks. I thought you meant it was back to before this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Aye, I'd imagine probably the usual time of year for schols. Can't really see where else they could go? Oh and nae problemo.

There was a possibility of a gap week being set immediately after the reading week in Hilary term. Schols, field trips and society trips would have been held during that week. It was mentioned along with this 3 week study thing, in fact it was in both scenarios presented whereas the 3 week study period was only in the second option, iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I'd rather schols remain where they are.

As nice as the new hamilton library could be living there all year isn't particulary appealling. 3 weeks for revision, although long is pretty nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Wait for the Atom N550 in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭dog_pig

Podge_irl wrote: »
    Still have no idea why the bothered changing the term times in the first place. It worked fine as it was.

Out of interest, what has been changed with the term times?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Craguls wrote: »
    I'd rather schols remain where they are.

You'll be happy with this so. :) The following is from here:
    Foundation Scholarship Examinations 2011
    Monday 10 January to Friday 14 January 2011*
    Candidates for the Foundation Scholarship examinations should submit a completed application form to the Examinations Office, West Theatre between 1 and 15 November 2010 inclusive. Notice is required of intention to sit Foundation Scholarship examinations.
    *It may be necessary to hold some Foundation Scholarship examinations beginning 4 January 2011.

I'd better not have anything on the week beginning the 4th! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Repeats exam timetable is up and I don't have to miss electric picnic! Woop woop! :D:D

(I just have to be super sure about the exam I have on after EP! :o )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Welcome back to the Internet, amnsiac.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

I lost my way, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

If you need me, I'll be drinking Bordeaux on the banks of the Seine. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

woo repeat timetable yes!

Just wondering, does anyone know what time the arts block is closing these days?

Dive trip tomorrow. YAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

when does college resume this year? I dont wanna start another thread for a simple q

Grimebox wrote: »
    when does college resume this year? I dont wanna start another thread for a simple q

Freshers the week of the 20th then classes start 27th.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Animated Batman, as Gaeilge. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

Oh bollocks. Going back to Trinity this year. **** sake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Yayyyyyy I'm going to Trinners...had to be done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I don't really know where else to put it, but this site is extremely interesting.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Graduated from September club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

Jonathan wrote: »
    Graduated from September club.

Have you finished college Jonathon?

I must say, you have been the best and most fair moderator this forum has had in a long time, keeping things under control without stifling discussion. But would the moderator of the TCD forum not have to actually be a student in the college? Just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

Was 5 points off Psychology and Music, and devastated ...

But have since realised pure Psychology will kick ass and leave me with more time for societies and arsing around :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

CD for distance learning course has arrived. :)

Rock buns, yum!

\O/ Pav Friday!!!!!!!

Last night I found someone called Laura Marling in my music collection. I had never heard of her before but she's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Finally got her number :)

• Advertisement

Finally got her number :)
    Laura Marling's?!

Advertisement