Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

deconduo wrote: »
    Same for the Dublin Bikes too :rolleyes: Ah well, its not that bad.
    Actually no, DublinBikes uses a different frequency and doesn't interfere. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Jonathan wrote: »
    Actually no, DublinBikes uses a different frequency and doesn't interfere. :)

It does something anyway :confused:. I used to be able to swipe no problem with last years student card in my wallet. Now it doesn't swipe at all unless I take the student card out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

deconduo wrote: »
    It does something anyway :confused:. I used to be able to swipe no problem with last years student card in my wallet. Now it doesn't swipe at all unless I take the student card out.
    Oh I was talking about DublinBikes and Dublin bus. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Having to check so many sites to get lecture notes: WebCT, Moodle, lecturer websites, course website. It's a mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

My missing necklace turned up in the lost & found box in the gym :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Passed the driving theory test. :p:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Worriedgirl

A Christmas tree in Front square on the 2nd of December! :D

Got a ticket for Florence and the Machine on my laptop in college this morning, whereas at home people trying got nothing.

Never going to complain about TCDwifi again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

Just after getting confirmation that I've got my elective sorted :D Accident and Emergency in the Isle of Man in July :D:D:D

A large box of Belgian chocolate just arrived in the post from Bruges :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Just discovered my labs and maths tutorials have been sorted for next semester... and I have Fridays off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

2PM starts on Thursdays next term? Never thought I'd see the day

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Computer fixed.
    Essay in.
    Weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Recorded an EP with my band today and made a music video.

Found a printer in the college that actually prints double sided!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Unseen University Challenge with Prof Pratchett.

Just finished my last term essay for last term!!! :D (3 term essays that count towards the degree + Schols = horrible few weeks)

First time in about 4 months that I haven't had a giant mountain of work to do (or feel guilty about not doing :P)!! And I can have my social life back now! (This is ridiculously sad, isn't it? but feck it, I'm extremely excited about FINALLY having this all finished!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Assassin has me very paranoid. Even posting this is dodgy..

blubloblu wrote: »
    I have someone telling me where my target is but I'm always really far away from where they are :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

blubloblu wrote: »

Don't trust your blond friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Got 56% in a essay which I was near certain I would fail.

Just after getting tickets for the heineken cup quarter final!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Why so dome ditzy obnoxious d4 girls think the computer room is a place for gossiping and talking about their shallow pointless lives:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Why so dome ditzy obnoxious d4 girls think the computer room is a place for gossiping and talking about their shallow pointless lives:rolleyes:

Wrong thread.

But it would be funny if you told them to feck off back to UCD! :pac:

Good essay result = a day off.

Black Oil wrote: »
    Good essay result = a day off.

And you doubting yourself! :)

https://www.facebook.com/TCDmemes :D

Ferry booked to the Isle of Man for the summer :D:D:D

UK elective Sortid! :D

Home made muffins :cool:

• Advertisement

Went to my first Taekwon-do competition in over 6 years and came out in one piece :D

Advertisement