Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good to occasionally leave campus whilst it's still bright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Joined the exclusive boards.ie "first name" club.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm Brian and so's my wife! :pac:

Is it exclusive?

...what do we get?

I should make a community group. Call it "The basis".

• Advertisement

I call President.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I call Taoiseach, or non-figurehead leader! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Better sign me up too. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Studying outside, always a good idea.

Guh. Fyp done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Could have sat on the pitch for hours today, so nice out.. oh wait I did! So happy that lectures and labs were cancelled/not on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Finished on 4th May. WHoooo Hello Summer!!!!!!!!

Crackbird for lunch. Wow.

3 draft chapters done...dissertation breather time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Larianne wrote: »
    Finished on 4th May. WHoooo Hello Summer!!!!!!!!
    Lucky..we're finished 6th of June-ish, and back the 3rd week of August :P

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

Only 12 weeks until I start my trip to Australia via Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos. It's getting exciting!

Wohoo!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

In awe at today's xkcd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Just had my last ever college French oral exam (all going to plan) :D Never have to prepare horrible presentations with no notes ever again.

AND... the exam this morning brings the most stressful three weeks of my life to a close. Essays done, language assignments done, translations done, presentations done, reading done, exam done. :D:D Survived! Really didn't think I'd get it all finished on time.

(Yeah, I still have written exams, but they are nowhere near as bad as these three weeks have been...)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Got offered a masters for next year. Fecking delighted with it now that I have a concrete offer. Now the simple matter of getting a 2.1 :D

Donegal tomorrow. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Finished 3rd year!

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

^
    Finished 1st year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Finished 4 fairly hard exams... next 2 require Crayola and primary school shading skills :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I've finished the four most content heavy exams of the year!

I've still got five others left, mind you.

ISS have turned off the proxy keep-alive page, which means don't have to use ProxyDroid or keep a browser open for TCDwifi on my phone. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

The builders have finally finished the work in my house after (a very loooong) six weeks of drilling, dust and plaster everywhere! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Finished my ten exam!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Woohoo - Finished tomorrow.:D
    Moan - 9 AM exam.:(

PFM are you going to i46?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Done, dusted and drunk.:)

Advertisement