Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Brian wrote: »
    PFM are you going to i46?
    Dunno, hadn't thought about it actually! My UK gaming crowd are usually too impoverished to go though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

It's been a long three weeks but only one more to go, I can almost taste the freedom! : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

My last test is down as being in the sports centre, is that like the upper luce or somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

On the basket ball courts I believe. Entrance is opposite the Science gallery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I only did one in the Sports Centre. Far bigger room and nothing at all like Luce Upper (ie. no smell and there is air and light in the room).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Edit: Sorry Brian misread your post.

That's on the floor above the changing rooms is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Thanks lads. Is it in the actual sports centre? Didn't realise there was a hall in there

Yep. You don't enter through the main door though, the door's near the Science Gallery.

I've had a couple of exams in there, it's one of the better exam halls on campus. Just be warned that the DART passes by quite close to it. One of them sounded the horn really loudly during one of my exams in first year and made me jump so violently that I accidentaly drew a random line across my exam paper :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Just one to go. Gotta keep my concentration tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

9 exams done and dusted :D

Speaking of unusual locations, whereabouts are exams held in the GMB?

• Advertisement

Brian wrote: »
    Speaking of unusual locations, whereabouts are exams held in the GMB?

In the Debating Chamber.

I think I've been in all the weirder ones now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Results :(

done )

Also done.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RedFFWolf

Not done yet, but the two hardest exams by a mile on Friday & Saturday being finished is enough to say all the hard work is done!
    Only Tuesday & Wednesday left, and then results a week later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

RedFFWolf wrote: »
    Only Tuesday & Wednesday left, and then results a week later :)
    Seriously jealous of all the people who get their results quickly, it takes them a month to correct ours

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Lawliet wrote: »
    Seriously jealous of all the people who get their results quickly, it takes them a month to correct ours

June 8th for my results....and one bloody supplemental to do (aren't doctors certs great little things)

Finally done! :D And the last exam wasn't all that bad after all.

Goodbye third year, you will not be missed...

Good night at the BAFTAs for Trinity: Best Actor (Dominic West) and Best Supporting Actor (Andrew Scott) both attended... although I'm not sure that either graduated :pac:

Passed 3rd year... :D so goodbye French!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Graduated with a 2:1 yay!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Passed my exams. YAY! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

First class honours! Over the moooooon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Does anyone know when they release the breakdown of your results? They haven't emailed them yet..Had to go into where they were posted to see but it only told us overall if we got a 1:1/2:1 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Anita Blow wrote: »
    Does anyone know when they release the breakdown of your results? They haven't emailed them yet..Had to go into where they were posted to see but it only told us overall if we got a 1:1/2:1 etc.
    Depends on the department.

Anita Blow wrote: »

They probably won't email them (unless they said in advance that they would). One of my departments puts them on their website a few days later and the other doesn't give them at all, you have to contact the head of the dept in person to get em. Annoying as hell. Your best bet is to email either the head of department or the head of your year (if it's a bigger dept).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

~80%!!!

And they say cramming doesn't work :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

Passed all my exams 2:1 , as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Interferon Gamma

71% and I'm joint first in my class. Delighted doesn't even come close to describing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

83% average, very happy with myself :)

Roll on second year!

Advertisement