Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

89% average and first in my year. Those 1.5 months of hell were worth it.

Now for schols ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Whoo! Passed my JS year with a first!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Richieee

Goodbye business. You will not be missed.

Hooray, passed and am happy with my results.

vense9.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Masters dissertation done. Second half's rubbish, but it's done.

O hai, freedom!

/gives up eternal student gig. :pac:

• Advertisement

Saw a DeLorean today when out in the car. It looked simply amazing.

280px-Delorean_dmc12_front.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭EmmetOT

Great Scott! I saw a DeLorean in Rathfarnham yesterday! Whereabouts did you see it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Dark Dude

I'm such an intelligent and dark fucker. It looks like an envious position, but my internal truth is a pain that can't be washed away by a tidal wave of alcohol or a landslide of cocaine and burds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,618 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Dark Dude wrote: »
    I'm such an intelligent and dark fucker. It looks like an envious position, but my internal truth is a pain that can't be washed away by a tidal wave of alcohol or a landslide of cocaine and burds.

Take it you will be joining the ultimate Frisbee club this year?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Dark Dude

Take it you will be joining the ultimate Frisbee club this year?

I don't know, I just such a dark fucker, smart as fuck, tortured genius type. I'll probably just be walking around campus looking dark and brooding, wearing dark overcoats and hats.

EmmetOT wrote: »
    Great Scott! I saw a DeLorean in Rathfarnham yesterday! Whereabouts did you see it?

Yeah Rathfarnham too!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Passed my repeats! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

€5 for a burrito and drink in the Temple Bar Pablo Picante. Woo-hoo! Only for freshers' week, though.

Provisional dissertation mark looks good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Starting a new job tomorrow :) (and it involves music).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Ah, Trinity!

Degree results posted at 5pm in a building that closes at 5/6pm. Not posted online, despite it being a computer science course. Cannot swipe into building after hours as card has expired. The waiting is killing me slowly!

ethernet wrote: »
    Ah, Trinity!

Degree results posted at 5pm in a building that closes at 5/6pm. Not posted online, despite it being a computer science course. Cannot swipe into building after hours as card has expired. The waiting is killing me slowly!

Yeah it's special like that. I recently did the Project Management course, and despite a lot of focus on how communication is crucially important thing in Project Management, the communication we as students received from Trinity was nothing short of terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TiredStudent

I was buying a drink after college and dropped my money. To my dismay, the coin rolled under the fridge. A man came over, opened his wallet and handed me two euro. He wouldn't take no for an answer. Such a simple act of kindness, it really made me smile :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Timetables on my.tcd.ie work :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Distinction in my master's! Feels good, man.

Kwekubo wrote: »
    Distinction in my master's! Feels good, man.

Snap, well in the dissertation anyway. :)

Passed the driving test, yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭ride-the-spiral

Came first for content in the physics poster project. :D Now to find something to spend a Reads on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Wasn't looking forward to dragging my massive bag to all my lectures today, then I found out there's a free cloakroom in the arts block. Success.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Finally got my degree today. The commencement ceremony was a fitting end to some great times spent in Trinity. I'm going to miss the place.

Merit for the MA.

Classmate got the School prize for best dissertation. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Hollzy

A post on the Spotted: TCD Library page was directed at me... And it was flattering!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Hollzy wrote: »
    A post on the Spotted: TCD Library page was directed at me... And it was flattering!

It's brilliant although I'll never get anything done in the library again, I'll always be looking at that page :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Hollzy

I know! Sometimes I look around to see if I can spot the people mentioned and I end up catching the eye of other people doing the same thing!

• Advertisement

Yay for de-cluttering. :cool:

Advertisement