Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

RedFFWolf wrote: »
    3rd of May for me! 4 years of college coming to an end in less than 4 weeks :eek:

what do we do now? what do we do nooooooow??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

24th April. 17 days and counting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

Larianne wrote: »
    what do we do now? what do we do nooooooow??? :eek:

The time really did fly (4 years :eek:). The idea of doing job interviews/applying for graduate programmes has become too much of a reality.

While I initially thought having a 24hr library was a little excessive given there can't be that many people that need the library in the dead of night, having it open past 4pm on the weekend is glorious.

While I initially thought having a 24hr library was a little excessive given there can't be that many people that need the library in the dead of night, having it open past 4pm on the weekend is glorious.

I've used it a few too many times past 1am. :o

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    I've used it a few too many times past 1am. :o

Haha not saying there shouldn't be 24hr access I just figured after about 1am the 24hr room would probably suffice :P

Bought a HDMI mini-PC (Android) for my TV a week ago. Just after installing Droidmote and can now control it using my phone (instead of a mouse!) which is unbelievably cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

Just booked a hotel for my summer holidays - Prague here I come!!!

Bye bye Hamilton! WHOO!!

Also, whoo - remembered I should get 20euro locker deposit back. Yeow! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Congrats. :pac:

May the freedom be with you.
    Live long and physio.
    One Lar to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.

Too much? :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm guessing that's a star trek/star wars reference - whoosh over my head, but thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Congrats Larianne! I'd say you'll be glad to see the back of 1.75 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Just had my last ever literature exam :D:D:D
    (unless I go entirely mental and do anything involving literature ever again...)

Only one exam left and it's not a hard one. Slowly grabbing my life back :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Final exam. After six day straight with 9:30am exams, I'm living for the fact that I can throw my alarm through a window this evening.

bscm wrote: »
    Final exam. After six day straight with 9:30am exams, I'm living for the fact that I can throw my alarm through a window this evening.

and there was me complaining about 4 days straight of exams. :eek:

It's so weird now not having that guilt feeling that I should be studying :)

My last exam in a few hours. Then, four years of Trinity are over.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Gonna be graduating with a First Class Honours degree!!! Equally shocked and delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Daydreamer23

I forgot to close my satchel and I dropped an envelope containing all my documentation from College today. A kind man gathered them all up and spotted my pale panicked face. I was having a terrible morning, your act of kindness really brightened my day. Thank you, I really can't thank you enough!

Got my first choice moderatorship :D woo Astrophysics

• Registered Users Posts: 43 guineylab

new arts block doors...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Feeling so very festive after the mice pies, Christmas tunes and tree lighting earlier. Definitely needed after all of the work that comes along with final year!

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

Condensed Matter II - done and dusted!

Got offered an internship for the summer :D Needed some good news after the past few exams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

There is an exam called "Martians Detectives and Ghosts". Literally made my day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

There is an exam called "Martians Detectives and Ghosts". Literally made my day!
    You weren't kidding

• Registered Users Posts: 7,618 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just one more exam to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭stealinhorses

After four most productive years of my life, countless hours spent studying and convincing myself I belonged, it feels so satisfying that I will be graduating later on this year with a first and a gold medal!

Roll on the PhD :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Anita Blow wrote: »
    First class honours! Over the moooooon

Only had to go back 2 pages to find my post from first year. Just finished Final Year with a First and an Award! Wooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Louis Lane 6

Anita Blow wrote: »
    Only had to go back 2 pages to find my post from first year. Just finished Final Year with a First and an Award! Wooooooo

Congratulations Anita and best of luck for the future :)

Advertisement