Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Apparently, and a pre op tranny who forgot to take their hormones - but that was a mistake anyhow. meant "two room" as opposed to "twin room".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭NewOxfordReview

If I cycle in the snow, I will get wet, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

If I cycle in the snow, I will get wet, right?
    Givin the ambient temperature outside... yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow
    Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow

reading this at first i thought 'what's that innocent looking ronny going on about cocaine for?'

i'm sending a general woot out there for porridge - yum. And dolmio lasagne kits - the white sauce isn't the best so i don't buy them (yes, i am that cooking snob that prefers to make my own) but Dunnes have a special at the moment - a free white lasagne dish with each kit. It's a nice, minimalist plain white dish.

• Advertisement

cuckoo wrote:
    reading this at first i thought 'what's that innocent looking ronny going on about cocaine for?'

i'm sending a general woot out there for porridge - yum. And dolmio lasagne kits - the white sauce isn't the best so i don't buy them (yes, i am that cooking snob that prefers to make my own) but Dunnes have a special at the moment - a free white lasagne dish with each kit. It's a nice, minimalist plain white dish.

Supervalu have the same, and that place you like to clean is now endowed with one lasagne dish.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

EduMyth wrote:
    Supervalu have the same, and that place you like to clean is now endowed with one lasagne dish.

Bray?

Bray?

No, the one along the quay's by O'Connell Bridge. Sure I never make it home, what the feck would I be doing in Bray?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Porridge is nice, but a pain in the ass to make in the mornings (every second counts with me).

Oh, and why not go to Dunnes in Stephen's green, Edumyth? Closer and better selection, surely?

Hmmm, from House 6 I always assumed that Supervalu on the quays was nearer. Plus I like Supervalu.

• Advertisement

Today i put my shower curtain (it's one of those sorta fabric ones, not stiff plastic) in the washing machine. It came out a different colour. No, my machine didn't damage it - there was just a lot of dirt on it. :eek:

So woo hoo for the new clean shower curtain, but slight trepidation about how much other dirt there must be in my flat that i just haven't noticed.

My bathroom remains at a constant temperature of about 29 degrees celsius and 70% humidity, ie the perfect breeding temperature for mildew and bacteria, thanks to underfloor heating and lack of ventilation. I took my shower curtain down long ago; it probably would have started talking to me by now if I hadn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Budapest tomorrow! WOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Have fun with the siblings...you haven't seen eurotrip have ye? :p
    Friend : "O My god"
    Green Absynt Fairy : "That is some pretty ****ed up ****"
    Green Absynt Fairy : "Can you say , 'What the **** did i do last night?'"

some time later....
    Friend : "O here's a fun fact, you made out with your sister man!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Oh JOY oh joy I'm doing 2S5!!!

Couldn't be happier :) Exam office girl said it was a missprint, gave me a wink and said I was on "the list" to do it so it's all kosher

What a lovely girl :D

hawt?

Loves it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

WOOHOO, got me broadband back...

And now all is right in the universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I finally got some results I can use in my project. And beer!

found some old emails....
    GCSE.gif
    Rice%20Krispies.jpg

• Advertisement

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

it's really sunny outside...iv just finished disability legislation..a little cute kitten was miaowing at me coming in the front door just a minute ago :)

snorlax wrote:
    it's really sunny outside...iv just finished disability legislation..a little cute kitten was miaowing at me coming in the front door just a minute ago :)

Watch out that nobody masturbates near that kitten!

Oh and woohoo, I've got nearly half my final year project lab report of doom finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Finished my constitutional essay :):):):):)

soooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Updated The Constitution, got a flag now with a description of key government personell. It's a glorious day etc etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Dead Ed wrote:
    Updated The Constitution, got a flag now with a description of key government personell. It's a glorious day etc etc..
    Link won't work for me...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

europerson wrote:
    Link won't work for me...?
    Works now. Incidentally, it doesn't work right with firefox (damn hippies). Wohoo (damn obsession)!

I live in a world that contains chocolate. This brings me great joy. Woo hoo chocolate!

Who loves the chocolate?

• Advertisement

EduMyth wrote:
    Who loves the chocolate?

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee....................:D

Advertisement