Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

The J Dean looks like she could be snorlax's aunt, or some relation anyway. At least to me anyways.

Woo hoo, i got a pile of my old cds from my parents house yesterday. So, i'm putting them onto my mp3 player and feeling all gleefull at the thought of new music to listen to as i wander around the place. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

cuckoo wrote:
    The J Dean looks like she could be snorlax's aunt, or some relation anyway. At least to me anyways.
    I think you need to lay off the hooch... Or knock back more...

I forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Some posts removed for reasons.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

2 ltrs of fat frogs for a tenner....

nice....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

cuckoo wrote:
    :)

japers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

crash_000 wrote:

what reasons? I demand answers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

crash_000 wrote:

settling into your moderatorship then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

what reasons? I demand answers!

I hesitate to mention the charter again, since Ian nearly died of shock last time, but I'm pretty sure <<edit - just removing all the related stuff>>is just the tiniest bit of a no-no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Oh that, that's not half as interesting as I had hoped.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

settling into your moderatorship then :rolleyes:
    Oppression is the way forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Meh.. I wouldn't have removed it but on reflection crash is quite right. You can unban enda now though I think (should he want to be unbanned) :)

On a woohoo note.. I'm taking the day off and it feels great! Just gonna laze around today watchin telly, keepin warm, and nursing this unintentional hangover. Just cooked pancakes and rashers for breakfast. mmm twas gorgeous. Sorry I know this seems rather mundane but it really is a treat for me

pancakes n rashers,, mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Just cooked pancakes and rashers for breakfast. mmm twas gorgeous.
    Bloody canadians.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Have gotten just under half of my dissertation written with two weeks to go and it's going pretty well, hell yeah!

Pet wrote:
    Bloody canadians.
    lol... to top it off would you believe I had real maple syrup on the pancakes.

And hey.. at least I didn't call it "bacon".

Anyone ever seen canadian bacon? It was in micheal moore's satirical movie making stage (not extremely partisan misleading posing as documentry) with john candy.

American General: The Canadians are poised for an invasion! They've amassed 90% of their population within 100 miles of the american border!

Mountie: I do have to fine you. That will be a thousand dollars Canadian, or 10 American dollars if you prefer.

- How come you never see any black guys playing hockey?
    - do you think it's easy to just gradually take over every professional sport? Let me tell you something, man. Brothers have started figuring out this ice thing. Hope you enjoyed it!

lol that ice hockey one is good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

heh, i've been telling enda i didnt have any web access :D he's unbanned now anyhow.

i thought we decided a 2 week ban?

i thought we decided a 2 week ban?
    Did "we"?

the we there referred to myself and neil, we were discussing it with enda on irc.........

• Advertisement

Oooh... the no homer club looms ;)

haha, it also looms that i'll no longer be in tcd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

Please god I hope this doesn't mean that if APEX and NEIT leave college this year, and as a result, resign their positions as MODS it will mean that Agent Smith is rather LIKELY to take one of thse vacant positions?

Surely not.

no, for one thing dec isn't finishing this year..... and i don't know if i'll be retiring as mod... we shall see, i might....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

ah yes. sorry. i forgot. GG. Ian I think you should retire :-)

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

crash_000 wrote:
    Bah! Nazi!

someone else to get abuse ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

MaxBax wrote:
    Please god I hope this doesn't mean that if APEX and NEIT leave college this year, and as a result, resign their positions as MODS it will mean that Agent Smith is rather LIKELY to take one of thse vacant positions?

Surely not.

I'd imagine I'm on a list some where. But alas dead ed is a couple palces a head of me.

• Advertisement

i hate to break it to ye's all but we are way too lazy for a list. I've a mental one of people i know i don't want to be mod, but don't know of any other list........

Advertisement