Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Woo, here we go. I'm dressed up to the nines, and drinking tubes of tuborg (see what I did there) in the house before I head down. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Thats hot...
    How dare you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Woo, here we go. I'm dressed up to the nines, and drinking tubes of tuborg (see what I did there) in the house before I head down. :D:D

Balls! I completely forgot about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

woot implemented a half usefull bebo search engine :) 4978 tcd heads on bebo with their profiles viewable by other tcd students :)

Hakuna matata.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

The sun is shining and it's a long, easter egg weekend. I am content. :)

There are no easter eggs in my house :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I have an easter egg! :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

theres no suger allowed in my house, so there is no easter eggs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I have no easter eggs...
    But I just came back from the chipper with a chicken burger and chips, then had some maltesers and a cuppa tea... Feel delightfully stuffed right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Maybe someone in the house is a diabetic

Someone is diabetic in my house and we've loads of sweets

John2 wrote:
    Aren't there two types of diabetic? Come on man, your the health scientist.. Don't confuse the masses

Yeah but what I'm saying is that having someone diabetic in your house doesn't stop you having sweets for the rest of the house. And I'm not a health scientist, I'm a proper one!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I got bored, so i made a tshirt design i want to get printed up :

hitleradolf6cw.jpg

i think its good :D

&#231 wrote: »

hitleradolf6cw.jpg

Nice. Though you need the words to be much larger.

hitleradolf6cw.jpg

That's deadly!

Myth wrote:
    Nice. Though you need the words to be much larger.
    Oh i need to do a proper high res version of it thats suitable for printing like - thats just a few minutes mockup job

what's the bets that Asha monitor boards for just such a post and have already started printing hundreds of dodgy knock offs

Oh i need to do a proper high res version of it thats suitable for printing like - thats just a few minutes mockup job

Actually, does anyone own the rights to Hitler's face? Oh, and can you do one up for me for summer when I'm in Berlin? I'll pay you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Why not carry around a jukebox with "Deutschland uber alles" playing full blast? That'll certainly endear you to the natives.

Oh, and I will also be in Berlin in the summer, hoorah!

I'll be in Berlin during the summer three!

Oh and you'd probably be arrested for wearing a Hitler t-shirt there. The swastika is a banned symbol and they're very touchy about any sort of fascist statements (in art, if you use any sort of fascist imagery you have to back it up with sound artistic reasons or else you're banned (e.g. the neo-folk group Death in June).

Yoink btw :D

Yeah but keep the blockyness of hitlers head, thats pretty cool man (though I likey the che)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Pet wrote:
    Why not carry around a jukebox with "Deutschland uber alles" playing full blast? That'll certainly endear you to the natives.
    No it won't, the few (well 2) germans I've ever met take great exception to any straight armed salutes and holocaust denial, so be careful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Maybe someone in the house is a diabetic
    John 2 wrote:
    I'm diabetic, and we have Easter eggs galore in our house! I eat a little bit of them. Small amounts with a meal is no harm.
    ApeXaviour wrote:
    Aren't there two types of diabetic?
    There are, in fact, three (insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus). I'm the first type, so I have to inject myself with insulin.

Just while we're on the subject, the University Record before last had really misleading information on diabetes, but I forgot to write in and complain. Maybe I ought to do that now.

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Yoink btw :D

Yeah but keep the blockyness of hitlers head, thats pretty cool man (though I likey the che)
    Got bored so submitted the design to www.tshirthell.com - if they like the idea and want to use it i get 200 dollars and 10 free tshirts :D

Got bored so submitted the design to www.tshirthell.com - if they like the idea and want to use it i get 200 dollars and 10 free tshirts :D

First call on a suicide bomber t-shirt.

Myth wrote:
    Shotgun on the suicide bomber t-shirt! :D
    What I don't see a car!? You cant do that unless the car is in plain vision! There's not even a car...

Car

Edit: damn you and your lightning edit

Can I have one?

• Advertisement

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Edit: damn you and your lightning edit

pacman.png

pacman.gif

Advertisement