Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Diabetes Insipidus and Diabetes Mellitus are very different diseases, just with similar names because Diabetes refers to copious quantities of urine produced by both diseases if they were uncontrolled.

It was a very important role of the apothecary a couple hundred years ago before reporting to the physician on the state of the patient taste the urine of every patient.

If they produced lots of pee and it tasted sweet - they were diagnosed with Diabetes Mellitus. If the produced lots of pee and it was much more insipid, Diabetes Insipidus was the diagnosis.

Then the Apothecary would go to the Physician in his office and report to him, the findings. (Doctors until about 200 years ago never actually saw their own patients, but had an apothecary act as the middleman between them)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Have you an apothecary?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

W00T! Munster are in another final after a thoroughly deserved win. I love my home so much more since yesterday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Yep, i hope your rubbing it in with the bf?

Of course ... since said individual had the good fortune to actually have a ticket and watch genius in action! Whereas I had no ticket, but a much better day :D

• Advertisement

europerson wrote:
    Have you an apothecary?
    Nah, just a bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hermione* wrote:
    Of course ... since said individual had the good fortune to actually have a ticket and watch genius in action! Whereas I had no ticket, but a much better day :D
    Banned from trinity :P

heheh :D

How could you?! :eek: Everyone, power has finally gone to Neil's head .... despot_000 anyone? SMods? (:p Neil!)

Finally? you say that as if its a new thing.... if i could i'd ban him for you ;)

Aww, thanks ... but the combination of being banned and the Munster victory/ Leinster defeat might be too much, he'd never forgive me! :D

To stop dragging this completely o/t, I'm half way through writing my presentation for tomorrow morning. Just have to do the other half now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ah sure you can still post, i guess!

Haha , thanks to Neil's sulking, i'm once again quite happy about Munster wiping the floor with Lenister.... :D

You mean you stopped?! For shame, how could you forget such a great match?! That we won was great, that we deserved to win so thoroughly is the icing on the cake :D

Hermione* wrote:
    You mean you stopped?! For shame, how could you forget such a great match?! That we won was great, that we deserved to win so thoroughly is the icing on the cake :D
    Alas life was in the way, impending fyp presentation infront of entire dept, job interview finals..etc....

But happy again now.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

cuckoo wrote:
    I don't know if topless pictures of John2, handsome that he is, qualify as a 'woo hoo'.

The toplessness was a bonus feature to the shaving.

John2 wrote:
    The toplessness was a bonus feature to the shaving.
    were you afraid of making a mess of yourself if you kept the t-shirt on?

I was using an electric clippers to take off the heavy carpet of hair. Easier to brush off the little bits of hair and sweep it up if I'm not wearing a t-shirt.

Elytron wrote:
    rather personal question imo
    Isn't that really an issue for her to bring up if she believes it to be so?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

heh....

In Other woo-hoo news....

I found my keys!

Elytron wrote:
    rather personal question imo
    Thanks, but as Nietzschean said, I didn't have have to answer if I didn't want to. But since he knows my b/f, and my Munster allegiance isn't exactly a secret, it wasn't all that personal in my view. :)

I can't stay on topic and woo-hoo. There are no woohoos anymore :mad: Sorry mods!

• Advertisement

John2 wrote:
    I was using an electric clippers to take off the heavy carpet of hair. Easier to brush off the little bits of hair and sweep it up if I'm not wearing a t-shirt.
    You should collect the clippings and make hair-pie and feed it to one of your siblings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Hair pie! What a great idea!

But I don't have siblings

ronan then?

ronan then?
    Thanks, but anyone can see that I've got more than enough hair of my own..

John2 wrote:
    But I don't have siblings
    Parents, drunk people in the pav - it doesn't really matter, just take pictures of the results!

Hmmm, I've already binned the hair so I'll just go shave some cats. Or my pubes. And then do it. And feed it to someone from this forum.

Go for pubes and don't shower before you clip them. Feed them to Ronan

I bet you love watching patients get shaved for genital surgery, you naughty little piggy.

• Advertisement

Disclaimer: I am usually quite indifferent to chocolate.

But I just had the ****ing best chocolate cake I've ever tasted. And what's better is, it was only €4. I heart reduced-price, close-to-sell-by-date M&S food.

Advertisement