Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

shay_562 wrote:
    I concur. Which, by my count, makes it Cuckoo 4 - Crash 1.

Yes, but as has been pointed out:
    power trip.

Stress and all that, I wouldn't tempt him atm tbh.
    Great thing is he can't ban me! w00t! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

My usual morning routine was greatly disturbed today by a letter from europerson containing weeks upon weeks worth of used LUAS tickets.
    I'm glad they arrived: they were sitting on my desk and were starting to bug me, so I decided to post them to you, seeing as I didn't know when I'll see you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Denise wrote:
    Great thing is he can't ban me! w00t! :D
    ...but i can

...but i can

Hey, you used my real name! Why? :confused:

You can ....

But the chances of me doing anything to deserve a ban are slight, and Crash can just unban me anyway :p

Hermione* wrote:
    Hey, you used my real name! Why? :confused:
    it was shorter than trying to remember how to spell your nick.........

• Advertisement

it was shorter than trying to remember how to spell your nick.........

LMAO! Two letters in the difference btw

People don't know my name though...
    Although they probably do now, so my worries about confusing people are probably pointless :rolleyes:

well spelling Denise is easier...... and you not notice Neil used it yesterday?
    I'm sure teh peop's around here will manage with the 2 names anyway...they do for the rest of us..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Woah woah woah, don't bring me into this one.

*scuttles away*

well spelling Denise is easier...... and you not notice Neil used it yesterday?
    I'm sure teh peop's around here will manage with the 2 names anyway...they do for the rest of us..

LOL, like I notice what Neil says? :D (joke Neil, joke!)

True, but they see ye in college, and it's hardly a mystery that SebtheBum's name is Seb. Anyhoo, Neil was talking directly to me, so it hardly mattered whether the rest of ye copped or not :p

Meh, I'm outed, don't really care either way tbh :D

This not studying thing makes so much more tolerant ;)

Edit:
    &#231 wrote: »
    Woah woah woah, don't bring me into this one.

*scuttles away*
    You think it preferable to be ignored? ;) It was Ian anyway, not me. :p

Hermione* wrote:
    True, but they see ye in college, and it's hardly a mystery that SebtheBum's name is Seb. Anyhoo, Neil was talking directly to me, so it hardly mattered whether the rest of ye copped or not :p
    TCD isn't that small...i see these people like once a year mostly......

• Advertisement

TCD isn't that small...i see these people like once a year mostly......

When's the last time you walked through campus though?

i went as far as the sports hall for an exam today? does that count? most people come to me, i saw dec/ed and sophie today.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

cuckoo wrote:
    Myth, have you been studying economics? You're leaning towards the right there.
    Pet wrote:
    No, it was so bad it was good. I've a feeling John2 would approve.

You would be right. Susan, you deserve a medal for that fine piece of wordplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭fookchooknooris

I'm <3ing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

i finally found Luce Hall. I never knew its exact location before. Was a bit of an anti-climax!

Well that was a great sleep in, and few futurama's in already... good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Well that was a great sleep in, and few futurama's in already... good day.
    You should really use those ten days tbh....

I only have one and I'm just out of bed now. Didnt get much done yest due to post exam exhaustion though I tried and got a little. Now I got approx 20 hours of study to do, 3 hours of break time and 8 hours of sleep before my exam that's in 25 hours.

Damn...

i will...but i required some R&R...

ApeXaviour wrote:
    You should really use those ten days tbh....

I only have one and I'm just out of bed now. Didnt get much done yest due to post exam exhaustion though I tried and got a little. Now I got approx 20 hours of study to do, 3 hours of break time and 8 hours of sleep before my exam that's in 25 hours.

Damn...
    I hope its not maths, cus otherwise you'll have serious issues there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Hermione* wrote:
    True, but they see ye in college, and it's hardly a mystery that SebtheBum's name is Seb.
    Please refrain from using my otherwise pristine name in your sordid disagreements with Ian - d'I mean, Nietzshean - over the usage of real names.

Good day
    /doffs cap, pompously strolls out of thread

• Advertisement

you mis-spelled Nietzschean

you mis-spelled Nietzschean
    Pedant. That was a typo!

Anyway, I spose I might as well be on-topic (just this once):
    Arsenal signed Rosicky (woohoo)
    Only 2 exams left (anti-moan)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Not quite sure where exactly to quote from, but people use my real all the time on this place.

i know that its in my nickname, and that my nickname is appalling but.. emm..but damn sociology i've forgotten how to argue convincingly about ****e.

oh major w000t

i never have to do sociology ever again, 3 essays on globalisation, two that its bad one that its good, along with a feminist rant and i'm free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Whee! I managed to include the phrase "heteronormative phallocentric patriarchy" in my Crazy Feminist Ranting module (or "sociology", as the head crazy feminist kept calling it), which is just about the only positive thing I've gotten from that course all year.
    Not quite sure where exactly to quote from, but people use my real all the time on this place.

I've only ever seen two people (crash and enigma365) using my real name on here (well, I guess Enda kinda did, but in his own 'special' way), I tend to refer to hils as hils 'cause...well, it's shorter than typing out the full username, and it's what I call her in real life.

shay_562 wrote:
    I've only ever seen two people (crash and enigma365) using my real name on here (well, I guess Enda kinda did, but in his own 'special' way), I tend to refer to hils as hils 'cause...well, it's shorter than typing out the full username, and it's what I call her in real life.

*WAVES TO NIALL*

Myth wrote:
    *WAVES TO NIALL*

do you feel special now?

Awayindahils is a girl?

Pfft, I'd been operating under Rule #1 of the Rules of teh Internet.

Learn sommink new every day in dis place, guv'...

SebtheBum wrote:
    Please refrain from using my otherwise pristine name in your sordid disagreements with Ian - d'I mean, Nietzshean - over the usage of real names.

Good day
    /doffs cap, pompously strolls out of thread

My apologies, good sir :D

Awayindahils, sociology is the work of the devil - one year of it nearly made me tear my hair out!

w00t: spent all day in town with girlies meandering through shops, beautifully mindless way to spend time ;)

SebtheBum wrote:
    Awayindahils is a girl?

Learn sommink new every day in dis place, guv'...

i just can't believe anyone thinks i'm a guy. if a guy were this ditzy he'd have the crap beaten out of him.

but cuckoo though i was a guy aswell...so its the internets fault

• Advertisement

Woohoo, my last and only post of the evening (really!) - i legged it down to the hamilton and got two books out, which if i cram, i should be able to pass tomorrow.

Otherwise, i'll be back in september.

Advertisement