Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

and then had to tell the world rather than go cram:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

and then had to tell the world rather than go cram:rolleyes:
    Maybe he just really really wants to be back in September.
    It's a compliment on his part.
    Honestly.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Maybe he just really really wants to be back in September.
    It's a compliment on his part.
    Honestly.

I don't want to laugh at that but...emm it is quite funny

Meh. Mild amusement is better than no amusement at all, I spose.

My work here is done.

/doffs cap and swaggers out of thread

second time today. Wow. New personal record for cap-doffing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

SebtheBum wrote:
    Meh. Mild amusement is better than no amusement at all, I spose.

My work here is done.

/doffs cap and swaggers out of thread

second time today. Wow. New personal record for cap-doffing.

Indeed, thank you for providing entertainment! :D

Is the cap to protect your head from the cold in the absence of all the hair? :p

• Advertisement

Now, now - it is clear that such a below-the-belt attempt at insulting my *ahem* pate *ahem* is merely a sign of your insecurity when confronted with my astonishingly attractive cranium.

It's ok to admit it - Neil adores my dome too (he doesn't say as much, but I know he's thinkin' it).

SebtheBum wrote:
    Now, now - it is clear that such a below-the-belt attempt at insulting my *ahem* pate *ahem* is merely a sign of your insecurity when confronted with my astonishingly attractive cranium.

It's ok to admit it - Neil adores my dome too (he doesn't say as much, but I know he's thinkin' it).

Yes, what you said :rolleyes:

Worringly enough, he said it at least twice at the head-shaving - I really don't want to think about what that means .... you're great and all Seb, but it's still disconcerting .... :rolleyes:

w00t spider dangling off my jumper..yay and i have an interesting exam tomorrow...

now to just get rid of the spider without killing it

Why? You know it would take your life in a heartbeat if it got the chance - It's kill or be killed in this world, darlin!!!:eek:

Or, just get a glass and a piece of paper, trap the spider in the glass and release it into the wild...

...but it'll be back to get you.

w00t spider dangling off my jumper..yay and i have an interesting exam tomorrow...

I'm quite stunned that a spider is a w00t ... each to their own, I guess ;)

• Advertisement

spider is now in the backgarden.

as for the w00t spider, i have an exam tomorrow, i'm not worried bout it really, but a spider is just a nice, given the whole good luck association.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

*WAVES TO NIALL*

...Cheers, Donal. -_-
    Awayindahils is a girl?

Eh. She's more manly than most of the guys in BESS, in that she wears less pink and spends less money on her hair. She's certainly manlier than me, in that if there were a spider dangling from my jumper I'd be running around the room shrieking like a woman, good luck or not. But we generally tend to give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

shay_562 wrote:
    Eh. She's more manly than most of the guys in BESS, in that she wears less pink and spends less money on her hair. She's certainly manlier than me, in that if there were a spider dangling from my jumper I'd be running around the room shrieking like a woman, good luck or not. But we generally tend to give her the benefit of the doubt.
    She's more womanly than I am. In fact, I'd go so far as to say she's all woman. I think I'm a man. I spend €10 on my hair about once every two months. Wow: that's €60 a year...

w00t! This time tomorrow I shall be imbibing alcomehol, not thinking about my last politcs paper! I shall be having belated victory drinkies for the boys in red. ;)

Also, this is the last night I will find those skanky rude filthy lazy wagons (two of my housemates) in my house ... I've been waiting since February to get rid of these two :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Put Immac in their shampoo. Or get crash to leave a surprise "protein treatment" in their conditioner..

Really though, you should say something to them, they clearly deserve it. Maybe tell your landlord to refuse them their deposit?

europerson wrote:
    I spend €10 on my hair about once every two months. Wow: that's €60 a year...

tisk good hair is essential.

last haircut 97euro with student discount
    Trinity ball dress a bit more but half price
    shoes a bit less but sore
    wrap free mums are brillaint....

looking good whilst falling over infront of security....priceless

Pet wrote:
    Put Immac in their shampoo. Or get crash to leave a surprise "protein treatment" in their conditioner..

Really though, you should say something to them, they clearly deserve it. Maybe tell your landlord to refuse them their deposit?

Damn it, crash is pulling an all nighter ... that's such a great idea though! :D

Landlady's coming to do thorough inspection of the house before their deposits are returned, we asked her to come and witness the state of the house.

Two of the girls finished college the week before last (one's leaving, and the other is unfortunately staying) and there's been randomers in the gaff all hours ever since. They're permaneently locked into our living room getting locked, the stench in the room is vile.

Sarah and I can't wait to start a massive summer cleaning project! :D

We're clearly so sad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

crash is pulling an all nighter

It's just too easy. :D

and you're just too horny...now we all know you want crash but...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

...but he'll have to get in line behind you Hilary?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

And you Ian. I know what you're thinking.

SO ****ING TIRED.

you do? sweet, can you tell me? my minds so messed up by these exams i'm not really sure anymore...

Happy Birthday, Mr. rsynott!

...but he'll have to get in line behind you Hilary?

There's no line. That is all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Woohoo... paper today went sweet!

Might get that coveted 2.1 afterall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Woohoo! So long, SS. Now I'm just BE. No more waffling about u****ortant crap, no more pointless lectures trying to turn random occurences into scientific theory, and never again will I have to use the word "phallocentric" in a college essay.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Congrats Shay! Hope you do well once you leave the hallowed halls of university and move into "real life" *shudders* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

last haircut 97euro with student discount
    Your hair cost €97...! :eek:

whooo just back from xmen 3,
    i can't believe nightcrawler kills the president!

• Advertisement

europerson wrote:
    Your hair cost €97...! :eek:

4 words, or 3 and an acronym

I'M A B.E.S.S. GIRL.

Advertisement