Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

europerson wrote:
    I'll come back to this thread when everyone has found something better, about which to talk.
    How about this?
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_necrophilia_in_the_mallard_duck

I love wikipedia...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

lmao... That is fcuking hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

If you want some interesting reading - that piece won an Ig Noble Prize.

read more of em on:

http://www.improbable.com/ig/ig-pastwinners.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭fookchooknooris

Yeah I read that article before apex you probably provided the link. Strange. I agree about the SITC ladies. All very skinny but very bland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse.

(Oh maw gaw yo' a hawwwws!?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Pet wrote:
    Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse.

(Oh maw gaw yo' a hawwwws!?)

A broom dressed up as a horse more like

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

enough about europerson's gf's aunt....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

enough about europerson's gf's aunt....
    Seconded.

So, it's a nice day, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭fookchooknooris

SO skylynx you got any hot aunts?

• Advertisement

bye kev.

SO skylynx you got any hot aunts?

skylynx was so last year!

also woohoo! my camara cable came!

bye kev.
    He really doesnt know when we're actually just being nice and tolerating him, does he?

it would appear not......wierd......... Anyway i've done like nothing since lunch and its been sweet tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

In 48 hours I'm going to be examining the former contents of my stomach with my face. The contents are likely to comprise of the following ingredients:
    Buckfast,
    Stomach lining,
    Liver fragments,
    8.6% bavaria,
    Maybe a little whisky,
    Stomach acid,
    Grass (bovine food).
    I'll have a little roll around in it for a while and mutter out a few ARRRRRs before verbally abusing some other twit that offends the field of vision. Oh glorious day!

not fair.

Dead Ed wrote:
    In 48 hours I'm going to be examining the former contents of my stomach with my face. The contents are likely to comprise of the following ingredients:
    Buckfast,
    Stomach lining,
    Liver fragments,
    8.6% bavaria,
    Maybe a little whisky,
    Stomach acid,
    Grass (bovine food).
    I'll have a little roll around in it for a while and mutter out a few ARRRRRs before verbally abusing some other twit that offends the field of vision. Oh glorious day!
    Make sure you eat it up after yourself again. It's what animals do.

I'm finished on wednesday too (well more or less). I can't wait to have a completely irresponsible drinking binge! The first in many months, and right here in Halls. Hopefully I won't get sick though.

What's the point in making space for more drink when you have to eat what you just threw up? Unless you had some funky ruminant ability to eat stuff, throw it up, chew it for a while and ferment it on the go. There's nothing wrong with getting sick. Just get some water and drink some more. Remember, it's all for "the cause".

If you're that serious about alcohol ingestion, why not just have an alcohol enema? Gets straight into your system, no pesky liver to detract from your buzz. Oh, you might die if you take too much, but sure that's all part of the cause too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I finish on Wednesday too. I don't know what I'm doing but it'll involve an adventure.

• Advertisement

Woo-hoo! I got a job at long last.

where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Black_Couch

Well i got an interview, finally. I've been looking for jobs for so long now its about time.

http://jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=265334

Agent smith i know you were looking for a job with the Revenue commission, I never got a response either. Try that link, its not where I got the interview but it looks a good job too.

Heh i never got contacted by the revenue commission either :P bastids.

I got a job as a tour guide in Mellifont Abbey. It's not the most relevant job, but it's handy to get to, since it's just a few miles from where I live.

I had applied for the Revenue Commissioners too and with FBD. Revenue just sent me a letter acknowledging my application and I heard nothing from them since. I really disliked their online application system. It wouldn't even let me tell them I was in college.

Aye i know - couldnt point out the fact that all the stuff they wanted i could handle with ease because, well, it seemed fairly piss easy.

I'm finished bitches! FUCK YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:D RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Congrats Dead Ed!

Still 2 more left for me, wit the penultimate one tomorrow. Screwed. I know sod-all about Latin American politics and it's all just so confusing. And there's no past papers so very little indication on what might/might not come up in the exam.

But since this is a woo-hoo thread: I just had a toasted ham&cheese sambo.
    Mmmm... Fcukin' delish, man.

After all my plans to get up early this morning and finish all my study to get a good mark, I ended up sleeping in until 0850. It was only by chance that I woke up (****ING alarm clock). So, there goes any hope I had of a II.1. But to be honest I don't ****ing care because

I'M FINISHED!

except for maths, but that's piss anyways

• Advertisement

Pet wrote:

except for maths, but that's piss anyways

urine_sample.jpg

Thats Piss....

Advertisement