Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

i normally have it as /boot, what was the right ans? /?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ok, i dont care what anyone says, but this is the funniest thing i've seen all day

216277474a441378784b818686262l.jpg

in fairness, they are both nice people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Ha, did an onlile test and I'm just a "problem drinker" as opposed to a full blown alcoholic. Think I'll have a drink to celebrate!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Exam results blowout tomorrow. In Ballymun!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Sabre_wolf wrote:
    have fun john

I had great fun. The weather was great, I'm all tanned and such. Oh and Tool were giga mega fonking fantastic. I only made a gloat text to Guiney, couldn't do it to poor lil Roro.

• Advertisement

You're so considerate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Yes I'm a nerd, and an SU hack but I got a speil in the guide book in freshers week and I'm all excited yay...I get to look like an even bigger dork

Yes I'm a nerd, and an SU hack but I got a speil in the guide book in freshers week and I'm all excited yay...I get to look like an even bigger dork

But thats not really why I'm posting this, i get to help with my own speil so do any you have anything you feel should be included in my speil.*

*preferably something about me.

Em, usually the speil is about your position, but it'd be an interesting read for freshers all the same. But sure what do I know.

I know that but there appeared to be an in joke in everyones thing. it still explained wht the person did. actually i better find out exactly what im supposed to do. aside from attempt to have a BESS day and go to meetings.

Woohoo to wireless working in House 6.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 crash_ooo

Woohoo to rising Junior Sophisterdom.

Rising Senior Sophisterdom, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 crash_ooo

i dunno. is it the year you're going into or the year you're leaving, i wasn't sure. i think it's come up before. so are rising Junior Freshmen ppl doing the leaving cert? I would have though they are ppl going into SF. I'm sure Daithai knows.

rising SF are people who've just completed JF

rising SF are people who've just completed JF

Yeah. Rising JF'ers are those who have been accepted into JF but haven't been 'entered onto the books' as JFs yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

rising damp!

Pet wrote:
    Rising Senior Sophisterdom, isn't it?
    This was me correcting kev after he posted that he was a rising JS, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Wahey, I'm a rising junior sophister then. spot on.. :P

and I'm a rising star

wohoo, hmm work.

ehh Kilkenny won yesterday.

people no longer shop in Superquin.

eh there's promotion on ice-cream.

get my results tomorrow.

Somewhere in there theres a wohoo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Woo hoo ppl are getting hooked on veronica mars - shay, back me up on this (i think iain has been known to dabble in it too - good tv)

It's up there with early Buffy and Angel, no question. I think I may even prefer it to Firefly, but I haven't quite made a decision on that yet. And I never watched the X-Files (was a bit young to really get it when it started, then didn't feel like wading through 5 years of backstory when I was older) so I can't compare to that.

shay_562 wrote:
    And I never watched the X-Files (was a bit young to really get it when it started, then didn't feel like wading through 5 years of backstory when I was older) so I can't compare to that.

Wow, I think I've just realised what age I am.

For shame, by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Wow, I think I've just realised what age I am.

Is it "old"? Oh, and if I'm making you feel old, never talk to Hilary - hell, I feel old next to her.
    For shame, by the way.

Yeah yeah. The few random episodes I have seen (it used to be on at lunchtime in my old school, so I saw bits of it then) were nothing special, and the few plot snippets I've heard sound ridiculous (random mystical alien pregnancies and whatnot) so excuse me for not rushing to buy the DVDs.

Donal you're not old. cus if you're old then i'm less than a year off old, and then i'll cry

&#231 wrote: »
    Donal you're not old.

That's what I thought. Bah.

i'm 22 in under 2 weeks, now i feel old :(

I would hate to be cuckoo reading this thread

Or Regi...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

eh there's promotion on ice-cream.
    It's great!

• Advertisement

Turning 20 was a bit of a shock for me I must say. What'll I do when I get to cuckoo's age? Of course, by then, age-related mental decline will have set in so I won't care anymore. :D

Advertisement