Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Heh, brings new life to the derogatory term "sh*t for brains"...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

w00t intoxicated.

w00t go me, banned enda.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Any particular reason?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

...it's Enda. I think that's reason enough.

alcohol intoxication...but anyway......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

w00t go me, banned enda.
    Right, now we want a rendition (HA!) of "I hope you die" played on a mandolin using his entrails as strings. Bowels out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Whoohoo its Friday which means drinkies tonight:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

*nods towards Barry Aldwell*

ah the low road.
    Hey! I resemble that remark (and yes, I only just noticed it now)

• Advertisement

Off interrailing tomorrow \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭prothalamium

There's nothing better than coming back to a course that was almost yanked from under your feet, having worked for a whole year to deserve to get your place back. College takes on a whole new importance when **** like that happens.

Last night, I managed to walk 3 miles back to my house, let myself in through the fiddliest door ever, remove and clean my contact lenses, brush my teeth, take a shower, and put the sheets back on my bed. All the while being shamefully, ridiculously drunk. Woohoo, go me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Last night I went for a pint with a few mates who I hadn't seen or spoken to in over 6 months... And twas good craic! It's nice to know that no matter how long ya might be away or might have lost touch, your mates will always be your mates, regardless. Wicked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

W00t for Berlin, even if nothing is air conditioned!

Major w00ties for the Love Parade! For those of you who love me and know how to get to my bebo page, my flash is of the Tiesto set. Check it out.

Next up: Zurich street parade and Pukkelpop (or something to that effect) in Brussels.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'm hitting Berlin in 4 weeks. Countdown to partay!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Aye I'm heading to Sziget. Sweet... Gonna fly into salzburg first on me lonesome, spend a day or two there. Then bus/train it to bratislava, meet up with RDM_83 (recent botany grad) and his bro (recent chemistry phd grad, but massive incomprehensible nutter alco, I love him!) there. Spend a few days there then head to budapest (and meeting up for a couple other mates here) for this weeklong camping music festival on an island in the middle of the danube in the middle of the city, which has bands such as Radiohead, Franz Ferdinand, Scissor Sisters, Placebo and more. Man €107 for a weeklong campin ticket is sweet! And the beer is so cheap over there..

Sounds killer. If I wasn't going away myself I'd be insanely jealous. I'm just jealous now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Woohoo! New laptop FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ApeXaviour wrote:
    couple other mates here) for this weeklong camping music festival on an island in the middle of the danube in the middle of the city, which has bands such as Radiohead, Franz Ferdinand, Scissor Sisters, Placebo and more.

man i want to go back to budapest - found some killer clubs and bars when last there...goddamn working :( you're depressing me now john! :P

• Advertisement

&#231 wrote: »
    man i want to go back to budapest - found some killer clubs and bars when last there...goddamn working :( you're depressing me now john! :P

I'm not going to Budapest. Or was it the Berlin reference?

I'm drinking on my own! It's deadly... you should all try. I think I'm about to go onto my 6th can. TV, internet and beer. What else could be better when I'm drinking

I think I'll have a bowl of corn flakes instead

John2 wrote:
    I think I'll have a bowl of corn flakes instead
    Aw YEAAAAH! Cornflakes are deadly. Though instead is gay. ASWELL you were searching for. No you were, I have decreed

lol, Dec is the coolest TCD mod I know!

I dunno, I mean Kappar was just excellent, you couldn't fault him..

Moan time (and I know this is the wrong thread but I DON'T CARE):

It's too bloody hot. I can't sleep. ****sake. And there are bats or something up in the attic, wrecking my head, if they don't shut up I'm getting out the shotgun. And it's been a while, so it's about time I had some practice..

John2 wrote:
    lol, Dec is the coolest TCD mod I know!
    that he is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Pet wrote:
    And there are bats or something up in the attic, wrecking my head, if they don't shut up I'm getting out the shotgun. And it's been a while, so it's about time I had some practice..
    Trust me, unless it's stationary, you're not gonna hit a bat. Just burn the house down.

Dec, you got one of your legendary hangovers or did you manage to prescription yourself up in advance?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Man my head hurts. I barely even remember talking to dec online last night....

• Advertisement

Dead Ed wrote:
    Dec, you got one of your legendary hangovers or did you manage to prescription yourself up in advance?!
    Ow.. I'm still a little drunk. Shots were not a good idea.
    Man my head hurts. I barely even remember talking to dec online last night....
    what?

Advertisement