Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endymion

Ibid wrote:
    Either I didn't read that right, or you're not aware that b.ie is male. :confused:.

I know, i ment having both a guy and a girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Carnivore wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ibid
    Either I didn't read that right, or you're not aware that b.ie is male.

I know, i ment having both a guy and a girl.

...so it was just a really roundabout way of calling Enda (Ibid) a girl? I approve.

shay_562 wrote:
    ...so it was just a really roundabout way of calling Enda (Ibid) a girl? I approve.

Actually I was implying misogynistic tendencies with latten bi-sexual desires.

Na he's an ok chappy from what I've seen. I doubt he's a pink martine type.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I'm going to Edinburgh on Monday and seeing the Dresden Dolls there on Wednesday, then coming home and seeing Radiohead on Thursday. I'm giddy like a schoolgirl! Heeheehee!!

Not really allowed to talk about it thanks to new regulations, but I may or may not have just been to a thing. Run by people. In a park. Where a group of 5 people, whose name may or may not rhyme with "Blow That Hole", were doing stuff. And it may or may not have been ****ing incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

w00t: most annoying, difficult, housemate EVER is moving out!

To make things even sweeter, my best friend might move in ... which'd call for a serious housewarming party!

1219.gif1219.gif1219.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1219.gif1219.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Hermione* wrote:
    w00t: most annoying, difficult, housemate EVER is moving out!

To make things even sweeter, my best friend might move in ... which'd call for a serious housewarming party!

1219.gif1219.gif1219.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1074.gif1219.gif1219.gif
    de ja voo anyone? i seem to remember ye saying the same around the end of yer exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

savour this moment, she's not complaining about something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Ibid wrote:
    I meant that I am the one in a long-term relationship that's exclusive, so if anyone would be lucky ("in there") to be in a relationship with me it would be the other, in this case b.ie curious.

That'd be difficult to draw in MS Paint, but I'm sure would make for an excellent episode of My So Called Life.
    Ah, when you said I would be the one 'in there' I thought you were talking about sexual positions. Hence the confusion. And my lack of complaining.

Carnivore wrote:
    You would have someone to have great sex with
    Any suggestion that I am a great lover is deeply misleading.

Pet wrote:
    I'm going to Edinburgh on Monday and seeing the Dresden Dolls there on Wednesday
    *screams* They were flipping fantastic at Pukkelpop. Played 'Port of Amsterdam', my all-time favourite song.

• Advertisement

Ah, when you said I would be the one 'in there' I thought you were talking about sexual positions.

So did I. Since when has "in there" meant "lucky"? "You're in there, boyo" doesn't mean "You're a very lucky chap!", it means "Congratulations! You'll very soon be in her vagina!".

de ja voo anyone? i seem to remember ye saying the same around the end of yer exams?

It fucking feels like deja vu, alright. This one got her daddy in to tell us off for 'bullying' her and subjected us to ninety minutes of tripe at 11pm at night, and he told me individually he felt 'nothing but hatred and animosity' from me. She has multiple personality problems, and my sympathies go out to the poor misfortunates she's moving in with. She doesn't even respect herself, let alone others.
    Dead Ed wrote:
    savour this moment, she's not complaining about something!

Oi!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

you really can attract them it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Heh, she was really that nuts? lucky I only talked to her twice, ever then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Ah, when you said I would be the one 'in there' I thought you were talking about sexual positions.
    Sexual inneundo? From me? Please, I don't go that high-brow.

Actually, I thought it was quite explicit, rather than an innuendo.

So can I take it that I won't be having sex with your ass then?

Wow.

I just had to quote it.

Yes, Cormac.

And that was, indeed, 'wow'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

You probably have to buy him dinner first.

What a romantic you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I came back from holidays with about €250 worth of Cds in my luggage and this pile of promos and vinyl waiting for me when I got home:
    dscf0065fk8.jpg

Score!

Ibid wrote:
    Yes, Cormac.

And that was, indeed, 'wow'.
    I'm happy we've cleared this one up.

&#231 wrote: »
    Heh, she was really that nuts? lucky I only talked to her twice, ever then :P

Yes. Psycho actually. For example, death in the hoouse last week - other roomie's parents arrive today to collect roomie for funeral. Psycho roomie (who'smet them a no of times ) answers door, forgets to offer condolences, and arrives to roomie's door to tell her 'thee's people for her at the door'.

Normal people ONLY are moving in ... personality questionaires will be used if necessary!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Dead Ed wrote:
    You probably have to buy him dinner first.
    Nah, Cormac's cheap. A Eurosaver burger would do him.

woot I'm frunk.

europerson wrote:
    Nah, Cormac's cheap. A Eurosaver burger would do him.
    Its true. I even know which McDonalds do the best eurosaver menus. If you're on the road to Limerick, stay away from the one in Roscrea.

Careful, now.

Due to impending legal action, any discussion relating to McDonalds has now been banned! :D.

WooHoo! 100 posts.

Actually, this is a really depressing one-hundreth post. I need to celebrate something...

Woohoo for:

Finally fixing my guitar.

Charmed Series One. Easily the biggest thing happening in my life right now.

Yeah yeah yeahs. I'm still in shock after seeing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Carnivore wrote:
    woot I'm frunk.
    What's frunk? If it means drunk then ditto. Man I love alcohol, it allows me to rent a state of mind (sorry ed)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Charmed Series One. Easily the biggest thing happening in my life right now.

Man thats sad. I've been trapped in Wexford for the past 4 days and I still managed to have season 2 of V Mars for company. Thank god for RTÉ's insane attitude towards programming.

I'm HOME!!!!

College in a little over 5 weeks!!!

EP, in when? Damn shouldn't have changed the sig, ah well soon.

London Monday, yay!

Oh and I work in a Bakery.

Advertisement