Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Already saw it on your flash box, it's fonking cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

My postman is finally back from holidays, so we're getting mail again! Which means I got my Veronica Mars season two DVDs! And my Snow Patrol tickets! And in unrelated news, found the best clip ever on Youtube! "What was wrong with the black one?!" Quality. God, I loved Alias.
    Best mix ever! Smack my enya... ****ing class

Nice!

Anti-Rant/Bitch/Moan:

1. I'm a student again! Turns out I was moved to 'Archives' somehow.

2. The Hamilton machine which does hot chocolate has been given an upgrade, with two places for hot chocolate (which means it won't run out as quickly).

Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Myth wrote:
    2. The Hamilton machine which does hot chocolate has been given an upgrade, with two places for hot chocolate (which means it won't run out as quickly).
    SuuuWEEEET! :D that really really really needed to be done, it's good for all, the company will even make more money. That machine really got me through some tough study.

Archives Dónal? :confused:

PS: Split the threads, will merge with originals when they become unlocked

ApeXaviour wrote:
    SuuuWEEEET! :D that really really really needed to be done, it's good for all, the company will even make more money. That machine really got me through some tough study.

Archives Dónal? :confused:

PS: Split the threads, will merge with originals when they become unlocked

I can't wait for that day. I miss the hugeness of those threads.

Woohoo for me:
    Went to Virgin to buy a Rufus Wainright album. Was €12 or if I spent €22 I got another two albums. So I got Gang of Four and Tom Waits too. Much cool music for me to listen to!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

going on a post EP spree eh? :)

Yup, especially after that cracking secret Tom Waits set ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

har har :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Who isn't on a post EP spree? The money I saved from carrying lots of drink with me si now being spent on music. Ah well. I'm still giddy from the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Who isn't on a post EP spree?
    I know I am!

• Advertisement

Gang of Four rule. That is all.

Cool, my 320GB Hard Drive arrived today. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Cool got my new BT album yesterday, and the other one is 'in transit' after clearing us exports :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Eh, I don't like this WOOHOO / anti-moan thread - it's too happy and optimistic for my tastes! Ba! :rolleyes: What, some people just find enjoyment out of complaining about things and I'm one of them. :D I think I'll trod now to that stupid annoying moaning thread again...... :p

Cool got my new BT album yesterday

BT?

ah i'm one happy camper today, album arrived, pre-order ftw. Tis deadly too, the depth of the music is just deadly. vids to go with are class too really add to it..

Wasn't mad about the trailer. Some of it was really good, some of it wasn't my cup of tea.

the tracks tend to be different enough, the guy has amazing skill so basically does what ever genre he feels like on a given day..... think the next album is supposed to be an indie one ;)

WOHOO!!!

I actually enjoy my new job.

• Advertisement

the tracks tend to be different enough, the guy has amazing skill so basically does what ever genre he feels like on a given day..... think the next album is supposed to be an indie one ;)

Oh yeah, I thought he sounded really talented but some of it was just a little too cheesy in places but it's hard to judge an album on the basis of a trailer.

John wrote:
    Oh yeah, I thought he sounded really talented but some of it was just a little too cheesy in places but it's hard to judge an album on the basis of a trailer.
    The trailer is actually a very poor representive of the album, i think i've only recognised part it of it from one of the tracks, regardless i'm certainly enjoying it :) .

He's a class mellow track here that he did for his daughter, video is all the little baby vids of her first steps n stuff, very cool really, nicely done.

Is it all on DVD or is it an audio CD too?

twas a dual thing, came with dvd and cd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

John wrote:
    Rufus Wainright album
    My sources tell me that he is collaborating with one Damien Rice.

You heard it here first.

My sauces say that the mustard has been leaking in secret lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 George's_Key

John wrote:
    My sauces say that the mustard has been leaking in secret lately.

/me chuckle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

My bro just gave me a cigar he got in tenerife.. Legendary. it's 42 cm long (yes I measured it) and 3 cm in diameter. The thing is ridiculous!!!

I love it inspite of the fact I feel utterly inadequate whilst near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

[Woo-hoo]
    The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread is back!
    [/Woo-hoo]

• Advertisement

Fridge magnets with words on them.

Advertisement