Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

The one highlight in my ****ty morning: having a perfect vantage point in house 6 as the taxi drivers' strike passed by, including one of them nearly being hit by a bus when he tried to block traffic on his own instead of waiting for the group, and all of them beating a strike-breaking taxi with signs and screaming insults before clapping sarcastically for the driver. Quality stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

shay_562 wrote:
    The one highlight in my ****ty morning: having a perfect vantage point in house 6 as the taxi drivers' strike passed by, including one of them nearly being hit by a bus when he tried to block traffic on his own instead of waiting for the group, and all of them beating a strike-breaking taxi with signs and screaming insults before clapping sarcastically for the driver. Quality stuff.
    Was there much of them?

I remember seeing a protest by drift-net fishers and being greatly surprised by the turn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

***** the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Was there much of them?

Not too many - only about 70 or so from where I could see, but from what I've heard, they were break-aways from the main group staging their own mini-protest.
    Dead_Ed wrote:
    ***** the lot of them.

Yep, pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'm starting my invasion campaign on Maynooth tomorrow. I'll begin by occupying a small part of the north campus, strategically located in the village apartment complex. I'll consolidate my position for about two weeks, build an infrastructure and make sure supplies are in place for phase two of the invasion. That will involve launching an assault on the John Hume building, giving me access to a larger part of the Maynooth territory. We'll see how the resistance react before continuing. The John Reich will last three years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

so when will we come out an drink john? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

When the time is right. In keeping with my WW2 theme, if you bring champagne we can call it Cristal nacht
    00130199A.jpg

lol

John wrote:
    The John Reich will last three years!
    EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, ......Drei jahren. Setting your sights low man, the Fuhrer would be spinning in his grave.

I'm watching Road House - Patrick Swayze just tore a mans throat out barehanded. classic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I found some 6 month old beer I'd brewed but completely forgot about! I made a lot of mistakes brewing it but it's still good. To bitter for an ale (too much hops), a little sweet too and I carbonated it WAY too much. Need a litre glass to pour pour a 330ml bottle cos of all the head.

Oh and I'm watchin Zatoichi, where Takeshi Kitano is this blind masseur who kills a lot of people. Very strange movie. There's this random fat topless guy running around with a spear and war paint everyonce and a while and all the characters just ignore him.

Edit: And now at the end of this movie there's a whole load of american style tapdancing going on randomly. This is a serious movie (supposedly) and set in japanese fuedal times :confused:

• Advertisement

thats cus he's the village idiot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

I got enough accounts for my bonus.

I put in an application for student shelving.

Yay theres someone in the 24 hour room who actually types louder, and is more abusive towards the space bar than me!!!

It ain't a middle aged woman, is it?

No a guy. Looks like an undergrad, wearing headphones so he can't actually hear the racket hes making.

Does he have longish hair, and looks like he's about to say 'I know the name Pet sounds feminine, but I'm male'?

No its short. I have no seen Pet in the flesh and waved. We may even have spoekn, it was a Pav friday the details are a blur. No he has short hair. Wearing a dark grey tshirt i think and had a white hoodie on the back of his chair. I think he may also be taller than pet though, he hasnt stood up as of yet.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ask him out....

Just think, in a few years this could be you and him...
    OurBestWeddingPicutre.jpg

I was waiting for that comment, was nearly gonna add it myself. Thing is i reckon by this stage the space bar is entirely mashed into the keyboard and beyond hope and I need working keyboards in my life.

Hmm he just got up, quite cute, tall and looked absolutely terrified, left his stuff though so is probably coming back.

• Advertisement

if he's logged in, Point his browser to this page....

he'll get the hint... ;)

oh the hoodies actually grey. Thats soo much better, rules out the potential northsiders...:p

Hmm he seems kinda wraped up in what hes doing, also im not sitting near him so i can't point his browers to this thread. Oh dear god, there goes the assualt upon the keys again. Wonder if its an indication of anything else, good dancer good in bed. Rough typer, rougher in bed? Hmm

rough typer, probably has mangled his penis due to excessive masturbation...

*did i go to far? :)

No, but posting it twice was a little ott.

That does explain the general frustration though.

Twice...

"Rough" Typer, could mean he has A lot on his Mind, an exam, or maybe he just needs someone to help him relax.

whats that thing you can do to get a popup on his window?

Joe I do not need to stalk someone in a computer room to get a date.

But out of interest is there such a thing?

Stalker!

Edit: damn, Admitted it before I got to level accusation.

Yes that may well be true, but its more of an aside than an answer to the question.

Joe I do not need to stalk someone in a computer room to get a date.

But out of interest is there such a thing?
    sorry, me suggesting that you talk to him is stalking, yet you discussing him on the internet isnt? Poor form hillary

Re: popup thingy

there is a Way of doing it, But i cant remember how.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, I think ISS did something so that you can't use netsend like you used to. IIRC someone sent it to all computers in college.

And I'm not talking about Lorna.

Advertisement