Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Hrmmm, Looks like I'm the postgraduate representative of the physics society. I plan on not doing very much at all. Blanked on the speech cos I got nominated for a laugh and hadn't prepared anything. Got drunk for free though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Sometimes. But having the odd conversation with youself usually reminds me that its all relative.

I'd be insulted but its a bit late to even react...

*cough* PD Scum *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

"I hadn't expected a reply till morn! I'm just doing some historical market concentration analysis on a Meath supermarket owner! Thanks"

Ah, you gotta love late Friday night texts from europerson.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Buffy episodes on Youtube. I'm addicted all over again. If only they were all as good as season 3. Good stunts, good stories and no annoying anorexic SMG/Marti Noxious...Hilarious stuff too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Alright! The girl who's loading them finally got past "Graduation Day pt. 2". Incredibly geeky as it may be, I can watch that "Now!" scene over and over again and still find it as cool every time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I'd be insulted but its a bit late to even react...

*cough* PD Scum *cough*
    Whats the matter? Did you not like earning the minimum wage over the summer? Are you not fond of all those taxis that stop you from walking/falling all the way home on a friday night? Like college fees much?/party political broadcast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Whats the matter? Did you not like earning the minimum wage over the summer? Are you not fond of all those taxis that stop you from walking/falling all the way home on a friday night? Like college fees much?/party political broadcast

I get the ****e Link home, and I never work for minium wage....

*cough* hack *cough*

Woohoo: Donal Lyons from ISS fixed my TCD Portal (though I never knew that when you go off-books and are re-admitted to College you have to re-register for the Portal. Well I'll be.).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Apparently I'm the only SS engineering Class rep. Yea, go me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

A reputable position

• Advertisement

Electioneering at work.

A class act all the way

The Hamilton isn't the same without your random puns/jumping out of nowhere and scaring the ****e out of me, John. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

good night/morning of drinking, just home..........bitches who went home early, you know who you are...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Head....so...sore...

also, tutorials probably SHOULDNT be split up and decided on who's doing them when drunk .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

good night/morning of drinking, just home..........bitches who went home early, you know who you are...
    :eek: Ian! (/girly shock)

You must have been pretty pissed posting that, unlike you to be crude.

bitches who went home early, you know who you are...

I'm not hungover one bit and am full of energy today which is, in itself, a woohoo.

...and that's my 4000th post, which is yet another woohoo.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i fund my flash disc!

yes and those calls off dee "do you know where donal is? is he there" to poor neil................ you should have kept drinking with us then she could have found ye easier...

Woohoo to being on the college network on my laptop!

• Advertisement

what was wrong with it?

Strange but great surf trip, i feel hung over though i wasn't drinking last night....

i could get used to the spa treatment......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

f'ing hell i'm tired though. fun drive back up :D

yep twas, i woke up at 9 tis morning , freaking wrecked now, can't sleep.... wonder if anything else was broken last night.... the boss man rang wondering where the hammer was so i guess stuff was ;)

Pet wrote:
    The Hamilton isn't the same without your random puns/jumping out of nowhere and scaring the ****e out of me, John. :(

I missed this post before. Needless to say that when you least expect it I will emerge from the shadows like a flea-ridden hobo of death to cause you to void your bladder.

flea-ridden hobo of death

The hobo under the DART bridge on Westland Row fills that niche quite nicely though.

Hmmm, then maybe I'll go with DEATH RIDDEN GRIMM HAG OF DOOM!

Woohoo, off to London in 4 hours! So tired! So poor! Assignments unfinished! But let's stick our heads in the sand and pretend it's all good!

Finally got me a coffee machine!!

No more paying 2.80 to an orange clad barista!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Will be calling into you at 8:45am from now on original_psyco :D. Catex can take their crappy coffee and, well, give it to other BESSturds.

Who are really doing my head in of late. They are getting worse :mad:.

Advertisement