Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Yes. It was about like..landslides and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Woot, early birthday present from my dad!

I get to buy a new phone tomorrow :).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Woohoo, I spent a load of money on records today to congratulate myself on a gig well played last night.

And well done Roro, I knew you could do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Best. Holiday. Evar.

Have an assignment due for tomorrow which I've just managed to get out using 3 slightly different ways but all getting the same answer. Huzzah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Best. Holiday. Evar.
    Sometimes man you know you can elaborate on posts such as this....

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Sometimes man you know you can elaborate on posts such as this....
    sometimes, i'm just too tired.....
    Lets seeee snowboarding is like an amazing amount of fun, started last week and was off piste with the decent snowboarders on the saturday(granted amazingly slower than some of them)[apparently i've a crazy gene]...but funnnnn :)

84 in the group, which ment no matter where ye were in the village was some of them there, made for great drinking, we just took over every pub/club we were in. Met lots of sound new people. would so go back tomorrow...... :)

i've started planning me next trip :)

John Guiney is watching you write homophobic filth.

\o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Trinity News is coming out and I have an illustration and two articles in it! I'm looking forward to seeing my stuff in print! :)

Edit: They spelt my name wrong. :( It's 'Theresa', not 'Teresa'! Also, too bad it was in black and white after the time i spent colouring it! Here's the coloured version in case you're interested! http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/9703/provostve3.jpg )

Myth wrote:
    \o/

That's still there? That's one of my favourites as it was political (the cubicle had a lot of dubious homophobic graffiti so it was a small step on John Guiney's part to point out the distasteful nature of the graffiti). Good times.

• Advertisement

Was in for a lecture at 9, and the 15 minute rule* came into force.

*If a lecturer/lab assistant/teaching assistant/etc. does not turn up within 15 minutes of the start of the lecture (usually going by Greenwich Mean Time), then the lecture is cancelled and the class is obliged to evacuate the classroom to partake in a Buttery Breakfast. Variants of this rule include the 7 minute rule, the 8 minute rule and the 10 minute rule.

My nephew is the funniest person ever. He's two and his parents are thinking of decorating his room, so they asked him was there anything he'd like.

He replied he wanted a "blue room with bunk beds and Finch posters". I wonder if it's a coincidence that a 2 year old wants the same colour room as his uncle's, with the same type of bed as his uncle, with a poster of a band that hangs in his uncle's room.

Seán FTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Myth wrote:
    Was in for a lecture at 9, and the 15 minute rule came into force.

Wow, that's generous! The variant in my class usually ends up at being the 5 minute rule or even less. Absolutely no patience!

How do bunk beds work with the girlfriend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Imaginatively.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Enda prefers to be on top.

On a separate note, I'm just back from A Time and a Place at the National Gallery. It was very good. It comes highly recommended to anyone from the rural parts of the country. I think it's finishing on Sunday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Enda prefers to be on top.

Yeah, Enda gets to say that to his friends, even though his parents know they sleep in separate beds. Wehwehweh.

Pet wrote:
    Yeah, Enda gets to say that to his friends, even though his parents know they sleep in separate beds. Wehwehweh.
    Re-read europerson's innuendo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭King.Penguin

Ibid wrote:
    Re-read europerson's innuendo...

No. Once is enough. Next.

europerson wrote:
    On a separate note, I'm just back from A Time and a Place at the National Gallery. It was very good. It comes highly recommended to anyone from the rural parts of the country. I think it's finishing on Sunday though.
    One need not be a bogger to appreciate it. There was even a picture of my locality there. And somehow I don't think Sandymount is in the sticks.

Very good exhibition.

• Advertisement

I decided to pig out and threw on a lot of mini sausage rolls. The best bit is that the sausages are superquinn sausages.

nice

btw, very close call with college security there. but i escaped.

Escaped? As in ran?

DURNS room again?

no nothing like that. but I can't tell you, they might be watching.

Nothing like meeting old school friends FTW. Gosh, I didn't realise what a little God-squader I used to be. Really puts thing in to perspective...

Reality check FTW, tbh. loike random.

no nothing like that. but I can't tell you, they might be watching.

PM me the details.

it's a lame story tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Yay! I had a great weeekend. Trinity IV. spo lots of free booze. I got a new haircut, which is amazing and only took two hours. And the very very very best bit of the weekend, Michael Clarke singing Titchwillow in the Chamber in the GMB at the end of the final. ****ing Fantatsic. In fact it was all really great till someone fell through a window in the Phil conversation room. And even that was so bad due to the pint of wine.:)

booked flights to paris/geneva yesterday, woot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

booked flights to paris/geneva yesterday, woot.
    Wednesday week, I shall be in Paris! Woohoo!
    I got a new haircut, which is amazing and only took two hours.
    I hope the hairdresser didn't get stuck...

Advertisement