Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "woo-hoo/anti-moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

europerson wrote:
    Wednesday week, I shall be in Paris! Woohoo!
    Sweet, though i'm only spending an hour there while i change flights, flying to geneva to drive back to france(chamonix)

Was at a play last night - one of my friends spent a year writing a script entitled "Father Ted - a divinely inspired episode" which is on all week in UCD.

Was quite good. 'Ted' was brilliant, he looked and sounded just like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Say it with me children: WOO-HOO!

When I feel heavy metal, WOO-HOO!
    When I'm all pins and needles, WOO-HOO!

When me, europerson and b.ie curious all get Firsts in our projects, WOO-HOO!

Firsts, and how! We all got above 80%.

WOO-HOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Woo-hoo indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Lol well done guys. Though I wasn't going to share my own wohoo because I thought it would be unseemly. But seeing as you paved the way. Wohoo!! I talk good philosphy so I do.Yay I feel like I'm deluding myslef less. Which may mean I'm deluding myself better in reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

When me, europerson and b.ie curious all get Firsts in our projects, WOO-HOO!
    It wasn't easy,
    But nothing i-is
    No

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Got the new Arcade Fire album but I'm kinda afraid to listen to it in case it's not as good as I want it to be. Going to put it on now as I clean my room so that I can take it all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Is it out? I thought it was out in March

John wrote:
    Is it out? I thought it was out in March

Er, yeah, it's out on March 2nd in Ireland. Ahem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Oh right. You're one of those people. You know, the ones with eyepatches and wooden legs.

John wrote:
    Oh right. You're one of those people. You know, the ones with eyepatches and wooden legs.

?

John wrote:

Yeah but by proxy. I was er, directed on how to obtain the album by a certain man who didn't like seeing me so blue about not getting tickets for the gig.

I have great hair.

Myth wrote:

Is there anything you can't make a flash reference about?

No.

On a woohoo, I saw 'Bobby' last night (partially on xebec's recommendation, partically because 'Babel' was sold out). Was very impressed.

Was considering editing but this deserves a post all to itself...

Westland Row Spar chicken fillet rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Off to Paris in the morning, so I won't be around for a few days. So long, Boards. :(

Wait, this is a woo-hoo: I'm going to France! Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭paperclip

Holidays soon! Yay!

Can anyone confirm the exact times of the holidays? Or is it different for every faculty? (I'm in pharm in case that helps??)

Michaelmas Term Break?

http://www.tcd.ie/info/calendar/importantdates/term_dates.php#mar2007

(i.e. 9th of March - 2nd of April?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Myth wrote:
    Michaelmas Term Break?

http://www.tcd.ie/info/calendar/importantdates/term_dates.php#mar2007

(i.e. 9th of March - 2nd of April?)
    Hilary, Shirley?

Week ten ends the day before St. Patrick's Day.

Yes, Hilary, Shirley. Study makes Myth something something.

Its snowing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

huh? I miss windows (transparent glass type, not bill's windows)

It was snowing/raining, but its coming down pretty thick now. Most likely won't stick cus the ground is so wet.

Yes, it is indeed snowing in Trinity! Just looking out the window in the Ussher now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I have great hair.
    Are you bringing it with you tonight though? And by "it" I mean the chequebook...? I rekwya compense from nasa night :(

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Are you bringing it with you tonight though? And by "it" I mean the chequebook...? I rekwya compense from nasa night :(
    Can't come tonight, which makes me muchos upset, as I hear Finch is what we in the Orts end call a 'total ledge'.

PM me with your compensation claims (I think thats what you're on about). Lucy is being pretty tight-fisted regarding booze money, but we made a profit (YAY!) on the hoodies, so you can steak your claim to whatever share of that.

WooHoo: My new gym pants are really doing the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

WooHoo: My new gym pants are really doing the job.

Is there a specific job that gym pants should be doing? Actually, on that note, what the hell are "gym pants"?

Topic: Woohoo! Pushing the half-way mark on my essay, most productive day so far this reading week! Also, woohoo for inadvertent crossover material that allows me to convince myself I'm doing Management I study by writing a psychology essay!

And woohoo for pancakes filled with nutella and marshmallows, washed down with refreshing, ethical Coke. Nothing like an unhealthy amount of sugar to really set you up for the afternoon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

SF science is sooooo much better than JF, now that I don't have to do chemistry. It's harder, but still better. Aside from the odd crap lecturer, that is.

Advertisement