Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Wednesday eviction in final week

• 27-07-2005 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

DS:BB are reporting that Big Brother is planning a wednesday eviction in the final week again this year.

The preliminary TV listing for Wed 10th Aug show the following:
    • 8:30 PM: Big Brother
    • 9 PM: Lost
    • 10 PM: Big Brother
    • 10:30 PM: Lost

Wether this is just a regular hour show split into two, a way to help ratings for Lost or an actul eviction, only time will tell.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Someone said it was reported in one of the Red Tops and spread from there.

If I hear any more I'll post about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

It seems a bit odd that they'd be splitting a show like Lost into two parts, but I'm not surprised that they'd be having a mid week eviction after all there is the the equivalent of a small nation still living in the house!!

How many more days are left until the final eviction?

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

BaZmO* wrote:
    ...It seems a bit odd that they'd be splitting a show like Lost into two parts...

Just had a look at DS:BB and now it makes sense. They aren't splitting Lost in two.

see below..
    Provisional listings for Wednesday, August 10 show 30-minute editions of BB at 8pm and 9.30pm, with hour-long episodes of Lost airing at 8.30pm and 10pm.

makes sense now

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

commmme on eugene :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Just looking ahead to the schedules there, its interesting. Digiguide has nothing different that night apart from the hour long highlights show at 9.00 followed by the pilot ep of Lost.

But the Radio Times schedules, which do tend to be more accurate, have these listings:

8.00 Big Brother
    8.30 Lost
    9.30 Big Brother
    10.00 Lost

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I havent heard anymore really about it other than what was posted here.

Advertisement