Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's me points?

Options
  • 27-07-2005 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Still a noob here trying to get my first promotion. Anyway I had a pretty kick ass session today where I dominated the battlefield with my sniper kit. Got tons of points and a medal. Course I disconnected and went to check my stats expecting a big jump closer to my promotion and I was annoyed to see that I am stuck on 383 points and no medals in my stats. What gives? I only play ranked servers too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I dont think its an instant update. Takes a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Still a noob here trying to get my first promotion. Anyway I had a pretty kick ass session today where I dominated the battlefield with my sniper kit. Got tons of points and a medal. Course I disconnected and went to check my stats expecting a big jump closer to my promotion and I was annoyed to see that I am stuck on 383 points and no medals in my stats. What gives? I only play ranked servers too.

In my experiance the stats update at about 4am, so just wait untill the next day and you should see your new points.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Crisis over, points registered and I have my first badge now. Only another half hour of gameplay and should get my first unlock. Take that hovering choppers!!

Advertisement