Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ira scumbag kelly is a free man

Options
  • 27-07-2005 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭

ira scumbag released from prison,your views i feel this is out of order,another terrorist free to walk the streets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

county wrote:
    ira scumbag released from prison,your views
    How about more than one line from your good self for a change?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

i dont need to write an essay like your good self to make a point,and you did not answer the question

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

county wrote:
    i dont need to write an essay like your good self to make a point,and you did not answer the question
    Read the posting guidelines like a good man.

this that ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I'd appreciate more than one line. Preferably a full paragraph. Both as a user and a moderator. As a user because I haven't watched the news in days and have no idea what you're referring to. As a moderator because your opening post is sitting on the edge of short'n'sweettrollyflamefestland that I've highlighted as useless recently. Expand or find the thread moved to the bin.

• Advertisement

ok, i think i get your point but the grammer is hard to understand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

tbh if he gets out and it leads to bigger things, i.e. the ira disbanding then i think we can stomach his release

i suppose you have to look at the bigger picture but would the familys of his victims agree with a [bigger]picture,but i get your point nuttzz

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

county wrote:
    ok, i think i get your point but the grammer is hard to understand
    First time my grammar's been criticised in thirty years. Not before time I suppose.

How about:

I want you to write more to start a thread. You can write more (you will have to) about this in a new thread if you want to start a new thread.

I'm locking this particular thread as it's going nowhere as it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement