Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security code

Options
  • 27-07-2005 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

i just bought a nokia 6230 off someone on ebay and he doesn't know the security code. its not the default 12345, its not 00000, not 1234, or 0000. is there anything i can do to reset the code? to restore the factory settings it asks me for the security code :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

mobile shop will be able to tell you and charge for the pleasure too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

www.****.net
    Great guy to deal with, and will do it in 10 seconds.

He's cheaper than **** too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i think when u get it flashed from mprc or telephone centre then the code will be back to its original settings.

i think give it a try as if the fone is under warranty then its free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 1985

1234# is also another one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

www.thefonedoc.com or wolfman here on boards. im sure he'll be able to sort you out no problem :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

nvm, just cos i cudnt think of anything else i tried 12345 again and it worked : :confused: . read on the nokia webby that sometimes when you try the wrong code too many times it wont accept any for fifteen mins or something like that. thats the best explanation i can come up with

thanks for all the replies tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Same thing happened me before Vimes ... really odd :|

Advertisement